Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

[darkgenerallord] Rustledjimm - headban

Post by Rustledjimm » #327721

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Rustledjimm - Will Baker
Banning admin: darkgenerallord
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Head roles

Ban reason and length: The ban reason is: Antimovved the AI due to a lavaland syndicate agent PDAing him as the AI promising rewards. Even if you are promised a reward, that\'s not really a reason to completely fuck over the rest of the crew. I do not believe you are fit for head roles, so you may appeal this at some point in the future, and take some time off from the server in general. One day per person.
This ban (BanID #30855) was applied by darkgenerallord on 2017-07-23 19:18:27, The ban is for 10080 minutes and expires on 2017-07-30 19:18:27 (server time).
Access denied.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: Pretty sure it says it all there really. During a very meme-y round I was messaged that I would be rewarded if I antimovved the AI and I was retarded enough to go ahead for some reason.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I fully admit it was bloody stupid even for a meme round to antimov the AI. Though I only play SS13 in bursts of a few months each year or so, thus I'm rarely recognised, I've played this game for a long time (woo old donut station). I do know what heads are supposed and not supposed to do, last month I was going through a stressful time and I was probably taking that out through this game so I did some stupid shit as a HoP for a while. I've actually been glad to have a break from Head roles for a while but I'd still like the option to play CE or Head of Security (despite how bad of a shot I am) as they are the two departments I frequent the most.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [darkgenerallord] Rustledjimm - headban

Post by Cobby » #327723

I've lifted the ban considering this is almost a month old jobban and also your first [and only] note/ban. Play extra nice with head roles for a bit though or an admin will just reapply the ban.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current