[Blessedheretic] Starwars10 - All Sec jobs ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Starwars10

Post by Starwars10 » #36451

I was job banned given in place of my perma ban, could i please have this lifted? it was genuinely a mistake and ive learned from it. The officer was in clown attire and i should have asked the hos what was up. please forgive me! or at least make it temporary, so i have time to learn and get experience
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic title edit
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: Starwars 10: 2

Post by Hibbles » #36478

RIP
Starwars10

Re: Starwars 10: 2

Post by Starwars10 » #36582

Post Content: Job ban appeal
Byond account and character name: Starwars10 - Reese Gettemy
Banning admin: BlessedHeretic
Ban reason and length: Permanent for arresting and confiscating items from an officer dressed as a clown who turned out to actually be an officer
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 10/14/14 - EST
Your side of the story: The clown cop who apparent forgot to tell you he was in a chicken suit when he was trying to take my armor and helmet was arrested for this and when he said he did nothing wrong. This annoyed me as i was going to let him go if he just said sorry and he wouldnt do it again. instead he argued with me and said he did nothing wrong. So i took his security officer gear and weapons and left him in the bar. He followed me trying to flash and knock me down. I was eventually banned for forgetting to respond to the admin message.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Ive learned from this simple mistake, i should have just taken it to the hos when i was suspicious that he wasnt an officer. His petty crime as well as his attitude gave me the impression that it was just the clown being a cunt. I try to take security seriously as it really is the only job keeping the wrong going from shit, Good security makes good shifts, bad security makes bad shifts. I have access to HoP that i still play an enjoy to prove that i can be trusted with responsibility and power. Im also an avid CMO fan. I just ask for a chance to show that it was simply an accident and a chance to show ive learned from it, thank you.
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Re: [Blessedheretic] Starwars10 - All Sec jobs ban

Post by BlessedHeretic » #36793

I'm going to unban you from sec, but you'll be on heavy probation. Please don't make me regret this.

[Note:] I can't bring up the ban logs at the moment, might be a delay, but it should resolve soonish.