[CreationPro] GrimReaper05 - PermaBan

Appeals which have been closed.
zxc

[CreationPro] GrimReaper05 - PermaBan

Post by zxc » #38965

Byond account and character name: GrimReaper05 - Clark Mathew

Banning admin: CreationPro

Ban reason and length: Repeated Bad Behavior, Last straw was killing a Cargo Tech (Perma Ban)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 10-25-2014 02:00:52

Your side of the story: I was walking around when someone named Murray Rothbard was arguing with somebody whos name slips my mind. Anyways, Murray was wielding a spear and the Cargo Tech was unarmed. It was obvious Murray was starting a fight with the guy so I grabbed my popcorn and got ready to watch when Murray said "Yo Clark, you in?" or something like that, my memory is a little bit foggy. I said "Sure" as a way to get front row tickets to the bout. I had no idea what the fight was about but they were arguing pretty heavy in chat. Anyways, Murray then attacked the lizard with the spear when the Cargo Tech ran off and disarmed him, took the spear, and started attacking Murray while he was on the ground, killing him. Being the dumbass I am, I decided it would be a good idea to stop Murray from getting murdered by breaking a bottle over the lizards head and lighting him on fire. I then dragged Murray to Medbay to get him healed, and then I came back for the lizard to bring him to MedBay when I saw he was dead. I got an admin message later and I was perma-banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I'd like to preface this by saying I'm new to SS13 and have heard lots of great stories about it, which is why I got into it in the first place. I've only played on one other server and that was to only get the basics down, after that I moved to /tg/ because of the amount of players it had. Anyways, I know that the ban was not for just that alone, but it was for repeated bad behavior over my time playing here. I believe the other time I was banned was for a related manner, when I escalated a situation and ended up killing somebody over a reason that I should have just called security. Both of my bans have been more or less over the same situation, where I over react and kill another player. I understand that I was banned for a good reason, but I really think after reading some guides that it won't happen again. Infact, I'm positive. I'd like to be given another chance so I can prove it.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: [CreationPro] GrimReaper05 - PermaBan

Post by CreationPro » #38973

Over a timespan of 12 days you have managed to accumulate a grand total of two bans and three notes for extremely shitty behaviour. This is a pretty rapid rate, really.

Hopefully, the message had finally gotten through to you, and you will reconsider your playstyle. If not, you're out for good. I will be lifting this ban, but you are on an indefinite heavy probation. Better not screw this one up.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;