[KinglouisXIV] SirMalcolm - Ridiculous altercation

Appeals which have been closed.
SirMalcolm

[KinglouisXIV] SirMalcolm - Ridiculous altercation

Post by SirMalcolm » #38951

Byond account and character name: SirMalcolm and can't remember character name.

Banning admin: KinglouisXIV

Ban reason and length: Involved in a ridiculous altercation that involved multiple people. Somehow this escalated to murderous proportions, adminhelped when he was getting dragged off in crit by his agressor/victim.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 15:00:33 26-10-2014 (No idea of time zone)

Your side of the story: I don't really get why I was banned for using ahelp.
I'm fairly certain that this ban was to do with the actions that occurred between my character and the barman at the time, as far as I can remember I entered the bar and he began to try to push me over without saying a word. I responded to this by pushing him over and then I tried to leave and once he got back up he started to beat me again. Whilst he was attacking me I was trying to head to the medbay because my health was getting low and I didn't want to carry it on but obviously the barman didn't want to stop, because he was following me into the medbay trying to stop me.

When I was dragged into the medbay to get put into a cyro cell he waited there for me to get out, instead of getting taken out of the cyro by a doctor he pulled me out and I was unable to stand up and whilst I was being dragged out by the barman he was punching me, leading me to be put into crit, obviously showing he was going to kill me, to which I then did an ahelp. I left the server and when I tried to return later on I found that I was banned for a week.
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Re: [KinglouisXIV] SirMalcolm - Ridiculous altercation

Post by KingLouisXIV » #39120

To make it clear, I've also applied the same ban to xx_hellafied_xx for this same situation.

In this round, SirMalcolm was playing Jayden Wright, and xx_hellafied_xx was playing as Jack Rustle.

What I couldn't piece together I wanted explained here, since you had logged out when I went to ask you more questions about how you got to where you were in that situation. Here's what it looks like from my point of view:

In the beginning of the round, somebody tagged you a few times with a laser-tag rifle and you tried to shove them over. This didn't please him, so he stuffed you in a disposal bin and flushed you down.

Later, you went off to what I presume would be the kitchen or the bar, hopped a table and began to disarm somebody for no apparent reason. This was completely unrelated to the lasertag incident, since the guy wasn't involved. During this brawl, it seems that Security got involved, you were put into critical condition, and revived. Can you elaborate on what happened?

There was about a twenty minute gap where you did some table hopping, smacked a guy with a knife once, and was stunned by somebody with a taser.

Very shortly after that is when this log comes up. Are you also able to explain what happened here?
[14:40:59]ATTACK: Jayden Wright shot Jessica Ziat with The electrode
[14:41:03]ATTACK: Jayden Wright shot Dan Snider with The electrode

The rest of this becomes a disarm fight between you, Jessica and Jack, with no clear victor until you're shoved down and punched into crit. This is when you're dragged into Medbay. About two minutes afterwards, Jack comes back in pursuit and drags you away amidst the chaos of patients being rushed in and spiders swarming the cryo tubes. You adminhelp shortly after, I pull you out of the danger and shove you in a tube, I get some testimony from Jack. This entire thing was a huge mess and while I don't believe that Jack jumped to a good conclusion trying to murder you, I also do not believe that you had any real right to be acting like this for the entire round.
SirMalcolm

Post by SirMalcolm » #39246

From what I can remember Jessica and Dan were the botanist and chef, both inside of the kitchen. I remember going past the kitchen and seeing an assistant going into the kitchen from the table and him getting pushed or disarmed by the botanist and chef, I went into there to help him out and I can't really remember what happened next but I know the both started hitting me into critical even though I was using disarm the entire fight.
The reason why the two were shot by the electrode was because they were the two that attacked me previously. For some reason Jack decided he would join in with the fight and that's where everything ended up.
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #39656

I've unlifted your ban. Hellafied is still banned for the full duration.

In the future, consider it a better idea to call Security or simply not get involved over engaging directly into violence/combat with people.