[Korphaeron] Swagbringer - Regarding Multipleaccounts

Post by Swagbringer » #391735

Byond account and character name: Swagbringer
Banning admin: Korphaeron
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permeanent
Ban reason and length: Using a different account when another was banned
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-11-11 18:13:01
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):
Your side of the story: I originally got a ban from the admin Icepacks on the account Whatsataunt, I appealed this ban last week https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=16112

Icepacks appeared to have left the game shortly after the ban was placed on that account and I stupidly thought it would be easier to just keep on playing on the other account.
Why you think you should be unbanned: For all the reasons stated in the other thread, the account evasion was mostly as a result of laziness and an ignorance of procedures for a discontinued admin rather than trying to maliciously evade bans from the admin team. I understand now that only one account should ever be used for Tgstation.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [Korphaeron] Swagbringer - Regarding Multipleaccounts

Post by MrStonedOne » #391736

One account
Two account
Three account (click to expand, this one goes long)

If you had mentioned this account in your original unban appeal you could have saved us the effort of unbanning you, as the history on swagbringer(3) kinda makes it clear you don't plan to do anything other than plasma flood and sm grief, especially in context of whatsataunt(1) and christoursaviour(2)'s notes.

Do you have anything to offer to make me think otherwise?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Swagbringer
Byond Username: Swagbringer

Post by Swagbringer » #391738

Hi MrStonedone. I dont really have a justification for the past actions. I was in a pretty bad headspace January-august 2017 due to finanical pressure and failed examinations, but that still didnt justify the things I did.

Since November I played on the christoursaviour account where my behaviour improved. The one note about the department burning was when botanists stole a chem dispenders and critted a CMO who tried to take it back. But I have a bad past of breaking server rules and if you dont want me playing well then its your server.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #391760

Go play on other servers, come back in several months with good reviews from them and we can revisit this.

I understand you can go through hard times, we all do, but as you say yourself it's no excuse and you have to live with the consequences of those mistakes. I do hope you're in a better place now and you can show that on other servers.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes