[jcll] FawfulFury - permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
FawfulFury

[jcll] FawfulFury - permaban

Post by FawfulFury » #391953

Byond account and character name: Fawful Fury, Big Boss

Banning admin: jcll

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban

Ban reason and length: Flamethrower grief. Lieing in ahelp. Working with cattuckingcrock. perma

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-03-16 22:47:15 EST

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: I'm not going to deny the claims, because I actually did do those things. I griefed with a flamethrower and then said I had a seizure to the admin because I thought it was funny.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, I acknowledge that it was a shitty thing to do because it fucked up some people's rounds and I apologize for that. I'd like to be unbanned because it's one of the only stations left that's actually fun to play and I'm definitely not going to grief again because I don't want to be banned again. It's not really something I have a habit of doing. It was funny in the moment, sure, but it probably made some people be dead for the rest of the round and made some admin's jobs harder, and I know i'd probably be buttblasted if it happened to me so I'm not going to be doing it again.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: [jcll] FawfulFury - permaban

Post by kevinz000 » #391972

Explain your relations with the other guy, cattuckingcrock.
FawfulFury

Post by FawfulFury » #392028

He's a friend of mine
jcll
Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Post by jcll » #392036

He had the same response as you. Where you talking to him out of game about in game things when playing at the same time?
FawfulFury

Post by FawfulFury » #392099

Yeah but it's not like I'm going to do it again, this is the only time I've ever done it and if I do it again I'm just going to get banned so
FawfulFury

Post by FawfulFury » #392100

Also we didn't metagame, we didn't talk about anything IC, he just told me to say the same thing as him because he thought it'd be funny
jcll
Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Post by jcll » #392186

You might have not been metagaming but you where certainly Metacomming. I find it hard to believe that you two didnt plan the flamethrower actions as well. I am going to deny the appeal for now.

Please go and play on some other servers and get some good feedback and bring it back here if you'd like to be un banned.