[mralphonzo] Mimesleigher - Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Mimesleigher
Byond Username: Mimesleigher

[mralphonzo] Mimesleigher - Permaban

Post by Mimesleigher » #416416

Byond account and character name: Mimesleigher, Samuel Davison (I think?)

Banning admin: mralphonzo

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma Ban

Ban reason and length: Permanent Ban. I spawned a ton of hostile mobs in chemistry while fucking around, and then I disconnected after being gibbed by them in a second or two. The monsters went on to destroy medbay.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-08-20 03:04:16 US Eastern time

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil at the time I think.

Your side of the story: I honestly had no idea what the chemical at the time (Life I think?) really did. I had made some medicines prior in the round to the best of my ability and was very new to the chemist role. I originally made the life chemical because I couldn't find any information on the wiki about what it actually did, and didn't think that testing it out would be so deadly. I only disconnected directly after dying because I was honestly sort of tilted by the immediate gibbing I had gotten, and I wanted to get off the client and cool off. I hadn't even considered how leaving immediately would look at the time.

Why you think you should be unbanned: From my point of view the entire thing could be chalked up to idiocy on my part, and I've taken the time on other /TG/ code servers to try and learn enough that I won't fuck up this royally again. I didn't really want to grief anything the first time, and I would accept a job ban or something similar as an alternative if that's more reasonable than lifting the ban completely.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [mralphonzo] Mimesleigher - Permaban

Post by CitrusGender » #416420

Yeah that's fine. Looks like this was just an "explain it on the forums" type of thing. You've been gone long enough for us to lift this. Be good.

Unbanned.