[don't remember] don't remember - engineering jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
foobascoops

[don't remember] don't remember - engineering jobban

Post by foobascoops » #44728

Byond name is Frogmorton, sorry it was quite a while ago now so I don't remember the admin.

Got banned from engineering as I turned on the pA to 2 then left. Was actually within my first 2-3 rounds of ss13, so I hadn't a clue what I was doing. But anyway I got perma banned from that until I could show that I knew how to set up the engine properly.

Think I should be unbanned as it was a long while back now, and I know what I'm doing. Actually forgot to make this appeal earlier.

Cheers!
foobascoops

Re: [don't remember] don't remember - engineering jobban

Post by foobascoops » #44753

Anyone out there?
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #44762

Please be patient, an admin will reply. If no one has within 24 hours I'll direct a game admin this way.
Any more information would be useful (dates roughly) and using the template set out here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44 might make it easier to read.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #44801

Looking into it. Brb.

This is Anton's ban(?). Apparently you unleashed the singularity on the station two rounds in a row. Ban text reads:

"Released the singularity. Again. Appeal for the jobban must include an accurate explanation on how to SAFELY set up the singularity in no less then 200 words to be accepted."

But interestingly the same day a few minutes after that ban is:

"Released the singularity for the second round in a row after a clear explanation from Exalted12 about the nature of PAs and containment fields".

Which has expired. And was issued by Stickymayhem. I'll bug Anton to come take a look.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #44804

We simultaneously bant him that's why.

Going to lift this now.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.