(Dorsidwarf)Superfun2-Banned for no being 18???

Appeals which have been closed.
Superfun2

(Dorsidwarf)Superfun2-Banned for no being 18???

Post by Superfun2 » #457001

Byond account and character name:Superfun2 Caitlyn Amyx
Banning admin:Dorsidwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Global Ban
Ban reason and length:1459 days, 17 hours and 20 minutes Reason: Admitted to being 14 years old in ahelps. Come back in 2022.

also dont message sexual shit to adult admins squeaker

Time ban was placed (including time zone):18-11-25 20:54
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):I dont remember
Your side of the story: He asked me my age when i said i got banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: i should be unbanned because all i did was say im under 18 for the memes.. im actually 19
Higashikata Josuke
Byond Username: Higashikata Josuke

Re: (Dorsidwarf)Superfun2-Banned for no being 18???

Post by Higashikata Josuke » #457017

Here's your post before you edited it.

I don't think anyone is gonna believe you're over 18 with the way you act, to be honest. This player has a habit of getting really angry and raging in deadchat, trying to provoke OOC fights, and just generally acting very immature. The edit comes across like you didn't even know the under 18 rule was a thing until your friend Eskjjlj (who always spams the same stuff in OOC as you, weirdly enough, but that's not relevant) told you to modify your post and make up a fake age.
Superfun2

Post by Superfun2 » #457018

i fixed it when i read the rules
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #457027

@Higashikata Josuke

I informed superfun of why being under 18 meant they were banned, not Eskjijj

Superfun2:

Honestly, man, I don't believe you. You not only admitted to being underage, but doubled down on it when questioned, and if you didnt know there was a rule about it I don't believe that you would be joking about that rule. I'm not accepting this appeal and will be handing the decision up to the headmins.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #457030

Considering you continued to insist you were underage until you read the rules, at which point you edited your post, it’s pretty clear you’re not actually the right age to be here. Your extremely immature behavior in-game and in ahelps further reinforces the notion that you’re underage.
There’s no reason to lift this ban, as there’s no reason for us to believe that you’re being truthful.