Appeals which have been closed.
Litlbear

leibniz-Litlbear "Lying to admins"

Post by Litlbear » #47490

Byond account and character name: Litlbear, Roman Pavlyunchekov
Banning admin:leibniz
Ban reason and length: 1440min, "griefing, lying to admins"
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 7:10 PM, EST
Your side of the story: The janitard is randomly wetting floors in the Bar, so I punch him twice and take the mop. He ahelps to get his mop, admin asks me why, I tell why. They say they doubt me, and then no more messages are sent, so I assume they understood. Nope, at round end, I am banned. I normally don't care about a day ban, but this admin seems to have some sort of issue with understanding English. It was my word against his, sure, but it was two punches, and I only did it because he was mopping clean floors that were under chairs in the Bar to slip people. That is not griefing, and I did not lie.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Admin needs to learn what a lie is, and what griefing is. I did absolutely nothing wrong.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: leibniz-Litlbear "Lying to admins"

Post by Timbrewolf » #47492

I was the Janitor. I had been watching you IC last round harassing sec with a taser you stole during a cult round. When they gulag'ed you for being shit you tried to adminpm it. You have a gigantic page of notes with snippets like:
30-Nov-2014 | Sleep toxined a security officer in maintenence and stole his armor, taser, and headset because he wanted them for self defense, as a botanist. Seemed to understand what he did was wrong and told me he was going to improve. Lean towards banning if any other incidents occur. ~niknakflak
and
13-Sep-2014 | Banned from Assistant - History of pointless grief. Adds nothing to the game but making others miserable. ~ikarrus [-]
I bring that up because it establishes your terrible fucking conduct as a player and there's no reason anyone should believe anything you have to say in your own defense.

I was the Janitor, I went around the station cleaning and replacing lights. A few heads of staff could've vouched that they saw me putting down digital signs in the cargo foyer (that place was a mess) and in the halls.

When I got to the bar I noticed a stain under a chair, two stains north of the bar, and a stain with some blood streaks by it over the air filter. I start mopping up, while everyone is rolling around on the bar counter. I get to the blood by the bottom of the bar and you get out of your chair, rush over and punch me

Code: Select all

[18:49:54]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Roman Pavlyunchekov(litlbear) punched Swings-the-Wrench(an0n3) </font>
[18:49:54]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Roman Pavlyunchekov(litlbear) punched Swings-the-Wrench(an0n3) </font>
[18:49:55]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Roman Pavlyunchekov(litlbear) punched Swings-the-Wrench(an0n3) </font>
[18:49:56]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Roman Pavlyunchekov(litlbear) punched Swings-the-Wrench(an0n3) </font>

Four times, not two times. You're a liar. I don't want to start with anyone IC because I'm just a janitor trying to do his job so rather than start to escalate this shit I noticed you stuff my mop into the disposals and then go run north from the bar near to the boxing ring. It's obvious you just want to fucking escalate this into some kind of death match. I'm wearing galoshes and already injured, so I know better than to try.

I go to get the mop out of the disposals and you ran back into the room and attack me again, punching me to the floor, taking the mop out of my hands, and bolting.

[18:50:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Roman Pavlyunchekov(litlbear) punched Swings-the-Wrench(an0n3) </font>
[18:50:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Roman Pavlyunchekov(litlbear) punched Swings-the-Wrench(an0n3) </font>
I use my PDA to try to track and find the mop. I watch the coordinates roughly indicate that you've thrown it out an airlock somewhere near arrivals.

I adminhelp it, because you've been really fucking shitty for no reason at all at this point, and I know you have a history of acting like this. Meanwhile I go to cargo to try to order a replacement mop, only to find you there behind the counter and immediately tell everyone "oh this janitor is shit don't give him a new mop fuck this guy" etc. etc.

I'm just trying to mop up stains and you've gone out of your way to be a huge piece of shit to me. I like to play Janitor while adminning because it's easy and kinda relaxing, up until now. Then I got to listen to you lie about everything to Leibniz over asay.

I'm obviously not talking in this thread as a headmin, and I have no say over this ban and that's good because if I did I'd probably just permaban you for being a shitter.

You lied about every pertinent detail of what happened. You attacked me and spaced my shit because I was cleaning up stains. You tried to goad me into escalating it to a brawl. You went out of your way to make sure I couldn't peacefully just replace my stuff and get back to playing the game.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #47495

You said that the janitor was mopping clean floors. I looked at the bar and it was clean, even though it starts with pregenerated mess (vomit, etc). So the floors were cleaned.
I concluded that your claim about the janitor was false.

You said that you punched the janitor 2 times, while in reality it was 6, another lie.

You attacked a person and stole the equipment necessary for their job without a good reason. You have a history of doing similar things.

Please try to improve your playstyle if you wish to keep playing here.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #47499

Also
I normally don't care about a day ban, but this admin seems to have some sort of issue with understanding English.
You really want to go there? You can't even fucking count, telling leibniz you only punched me twice or I was in the bar slipping 10 clean tiles just to be a jerk. I managed to clean a total of three, and had just started mopping a fourth when you came after me. You talk big for a guy who should be counting on his fingers.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Litlbear

Post by Litlbear » #47513

Apologies for miscounting, I didn't exactly keep track. I didn't throw it out an airlock either, I left it on a table. There was no stain under the chair, of course I won't be believed but hey. I didn't try to escalate shit, I didn't stand in front of you waiting for a fight, if I had wanted to hurt you I would have used the hatchet in my pocket. That's about all that I can answer. There was no stain, maybe you thought there was, maybe you're lying, I cannot say.

Never said you slipped 10 tiles, no need to lie bubba.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #47522

18:54:14]ADMIN: PM: Litlbear/(Roman Pavlyunchekov)->Leibniz/(Steven Larson): Bar, he made like 10 tiles wet just for fun, I watched him do it even though they were clean, he'd do it to tiles with chairs so it was harder to see.
If there's no need to lie why do you keep doing it?

You either threw the mop off the z level, acid sprayed it, or put it into the disposals to get recycled because I tracked it to near arrivals before it vanished off my scanner.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Litlbear

Post by Litlbear » #47523

I have no clue how to make acid, not sure what a z-level is, and I did not disposal it.

Going to sleep, may not answer posts after this, i'll check in the morning.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #47528

Well at least you've moved up to lying about things I can't provide hard evidence to counter.

You ran off with my mop to the west end of the station while I tracked you with my PDA. I took a second to stash my cart in my locker because the last thing I needed was more people stealing my shit. The last location I could refresh and still see the mop was [90 something, 140 something]. After that it was "non existent" which means it's either been destroyed or left the z-level.

I immediately bee-line to cargo to ask if someone would order me another one, where I find you shittalking me to the other cargo techs telling them not to help me replace the thing you just stole from.

An area that conveniently has two airlocks in the back that lead straight into space, as well as the disposals crusher right nearby.

If you had "left it on a table" I would've been able to find it "on a table". But it is just circumstancial evidence at this point. My word, as a guy who tracked the mop in your hands roughly into your department and then destroying it. Vs. a guy who has lied about every single other thing so far.

Not like "did he really destroy the mop or not?" makes a huge difference, I just want to thoroughly point out what a purposeful piece of shit you were for no reason at all, and how you've consistently lied about everything so far.

EDIT: Actually how the fuck would you even know I was there to ask for another mop if you DIDNT just destroy it yourself? If you'd left it on a table for me to find, wouldn't you just assume I found it or tell me where it was? I could've just as easily been there to try to beat you up or call security on you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #47538

This was in response to me walking into the cargo foyer without saying a word

Roman Pavlyunchekov/Litlbear : dont give swings a new mop
Roman Pavlyunchekov/Litlbear : he slips people for fun
Roman Pavlyunchekov/Litlbear : dont randomly wet floors
Roman Pavlyunchekov/Litlbear : shit janitard
I don't recall saying a single word to him all round, for that matter.

That was the last time I saw him, I decided to ignore him IC at that point.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Litlbear

Post by Litlbear » #47661

I already told you I didn't space your mop, you can continue to blame me all you like. Why else would you come to Cargo but to get a new janitor supply thing? I knew you were there to get it because you ordered it. I had not thought of spacing it the entire time, I didn't care that much, I just wanted it out of your hands so you wouldn't wet the floors under the chairs. I haven't "constantly lied about everything", and it seems to me you get ruder and ruder with each post while I continue to attempt to maintain some formality. I'd appreciate if you'd be polite, because while the other admins will obviously side with you, formality does help.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #47675

An0n3, did you or the handling admin check prints on the mop after it vanished from your PDA tracker?
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #47685

Aurx wrote:An0n3, did you or the handling admin check prints on the mop after it vanished from your PDA tracker?
I didnt check.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #47708

Not trying to steno, but this is also sitting a few threads below here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2127
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Litlbear

Post by Litlbear » #47716

And what of it? It hasn't been replied to yet.

I'm just happy to be so popular that every admin has to comment in here. It's a beautiful sight.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #47725

After reviewing the incident and your history, I've decided to apply a permaban. You have not improved at all despite many warnings and mandates.