Increase my ban. (FatalX1)

Appeals which have been closed.
ChristopherRobin
Byond Username: Christopher Robin

Increase my ban. (FatalX1)

Post by ChristopherRobin » #506711

After having time to cool off I have begun to understand what I have done.

I honestly hoped I would not get myself so worked up over a game like 2dspessmans but I did, and looking back on it I see that I blatantly disregarded server rules which I was already aware of and did so with no consideration of repercussions to myself, no sympathy for the person whoes round I was ruining, or even so much as thought about the end result of what I was doing. My actions were hot headed and I feel as if a small punishment like this would be an insufficient reminder in the future. OOC acts as a rarely used meme channel or in this case a very bad way to vent anger that I honestly should not have. If permanently muting me from OOC chat is something that can be done then I ask that you do permanently mute me from it. If I cannot phrase something into IC it probably doesn't need to be said at all.

If muting me from OOC cannot be done then if nothing else I hope to have my ban lengthened. I do not remember the name of the person who I wronged as I was blinded by rage at the time, and I will likely never make it up to them, but I do know that if I were them then I would be rather enraged at the sight of me rejoining the server again the next day. Improving myself as a person is more important than whatever petty problem I have with someone ingame, and I hope to remember this and conduct myself more reasonably in the future.

My ign is Christopher Robin.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: Increase my ban. (FatalX1)

Post by Hulkamania » #507283

I've applied the requested OOC permanent ban after speaking with FatalX1. Feel free to appeal this when you yourself have deemed it appropriate.

Although you messed up to begin with by breaching the rule, I do respect the maturity in admitting that you have a problem and attempting to stop that before it gets worse.