Nestora banned by Penterwast

Appeals which have been closed.
Nestora

Nestora banned by Penterwast

Post by Nestora » #507285

Byond account and character name:Nestora, IC name I do not know
Banning admin:Penterwast
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Server
Ban reason and length:Repeatedly stunned and kidnapped the warden when arrested crit the warden and when the HoS killed me I ahelped when told this was a ban baity situation requested a perma ban, Permanent Ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2019-06-30 (UK time)16:34:56
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Terry
Your side of the story: All of the above is true
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have taken sometime away from this server and now understand everything I did wrong I'm no longer as much of a shitty player anymore as I have learned some roles needed for station progression I feel I'm ready to come back to tg station as my behaviour is not terrible anymore I was told I needed a positive recommendation from another server I don't feel that is needed but if you want it the server I have been playing on the most is Beestation but I play on toolbox now as it is the server I enjoy the most hope to join your servers soon :)
Last edited by Nestora on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Nestora banned by Penterwast

Post by bobbahbrown » #507288

This player was banned in round 111993 on Terry. They were playing as Johne El Schone, the cargo technician. (src, statbus, scrubby)
penterwast
Byond Username: Penterwast
Github Username: penterwast

Re: Nestora banned by Penterwast

Post by penterwast » #507320

Your previous appeal for this ban was less than a month ago: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=23263

I asked that you come back in a few months' time with a positive recommendation from another server due to your significant history of self-antagging. I will be upholding this ruling, please appeal after another two months or so.