Appeals which have been closed.
Sum Ting Wong

[saegrimr]waterbuster - Jobban

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #51507

Byond account and character name: Waterbuster, Sum Ting Wong
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban Type: Heads of Staff Jobban
Ban Reason and Length: Suicide at start, duration unknown
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Dec 14th, 2014. Exact time unknown.
Your side of the story:

I'm not sure why I was banned. I don't think I killed myself with a *suicide emote or spaced myself as a head of staff that day. At one point in time I had passed off my ID over to the HoP and went braindead in the dorms halfway into another round(told him to assign the roboticist as my replacement), but I thought that was fine? Normally I adminhelp when passing off things like traitor or head roles if I need to leave though. I also wasn't alerted about this in chat.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr]waterbuster - Jobban

Post by Saegrimr » #51535

You were very much dead in your office, all you need to do is send an ahelp about it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #51539

I don't remember doing that at all. I made this appeal was to make sure there wasn't any misunderstanding, but if that's the case then I'm not going to contest it. How long was the ban for?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #51541

The ban was up untill you made an appeal about it, its been lifted. Just ahelp next time if you gotta duck out as a head/AI or something.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #51544

I'll make sure of it. Thanks Saeg.