FatalX1-GeeseMother-May have kill SEC but it had to be done.

Appeals which have been closed.
GeeseMother
Byond Username: GeeseMother

FatalX1-GeeseMother-May have kill SEC but it had to be done.

Post by GeeseMother » #523148

BYOND account: GeeseMother

Character name: Curtas Brown

Ban type: Server ban

Ban length: 2 days

Ban reason: killed two SEC officer who where tying to arrest him during a devil round, you can resist arrest but you can't kill officers doing there job, no matter how badly you feel they are doing it.

Time ban was placed: 19-11-09 13:50:06 Event Hall

Round ID in which ban was placed: 123291

Your side of the story: At the beginning of the round I seen a miner handing out devil contracts so I though I'm going to slay this unholy bitch. I chased him and attacked him with a chair, he ran to the HoP's officer where he hid for a bit. For some reason the HoP was defending this monster when SEC came they arrested him, I followed to SEC telling them how he was a devil so too di the HoP trying to prove the devil's innocence. I was suspecting the devil and HoP where in kahoots so I tried to make them leave, they left. so it was just me, the devil, a SEC officer and the captain. The SEc officer had given the devil a timer even though we found his contracts and that was undeniable broth of his guilt. I was asking for holy water then the SEC officer arrested me for some reason and stripped me completely outside of my cell he started dumping my bag down the disposal pipes then I saw him throw my yellow galoshes down those pipes I had enough. the I was out my cell and I stole his baton and beat the shit out off him (lesson learnt do not mess why a janitors galoshes). I took his weapons so I could get the devil who had just got out of his cell due to the timer and ran off. I searched high and low on my journey I found the mauled bodies of the Captain and HoP who had been left to die by the hands of who knows what then a chef who had accepted the devils little deal attacked me but I got away barley with my access I headed to SEC to arm myself now knowing I was going to have to look out for a super powered chef and a devil when I got there two SEC officers attacked me without saying a word (also there batons where not switched on so they where just beating me). I asked them what the problem was. they continued to beat me. I had had enough of this incompetence, these idiots had let the whole station go to shit so I disarmed and critted both of them. I then left to find and kill the devil, I did this and would have incinerated them if I wasn't replying to an admin about the SEC thing. I was then banned. So all in all SEC let almost all the Heads die to a devil that I captured at the beginning of the round that they let loose and I did SEC's job for them and was then subsequently banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I was perfectly reasonable with these SEC officers who where not doing there job and being just ass-holes (throwing my shit down disposals for no reason)(not even having the decency to have their batons switched on)(letting the station rip itself apart). Also does this mean SEC are immune to the number one rule which most of us know "Don't be a dick".

References of good conduct: I have not being playing on any other Servers due to the fact I only really like TG.
NamesAreHard
Byond Username: Names Are Hard

Re: FatalX1-GeeseMother-May have kill SEC but it had to be done.

Post by NamesAreHard » #523204

Looks like this one is a duplicate, so I'll be locking it.