[Saegrimr] - Yobbius

Appeals which have been closed.
yobbius

[Saegrimr] - Yobbius

Post by yobbius » #52316

Byond account and character name: Yobbius, Pnom Dehatt
Banning admin: I'm not sure.
Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban): Cyborg and AI.
Ban reason and length: I killed a player thinking I was rogue, as a sec. cyborg, and was not rogue.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Not sure.
Your side of the story: The roboticist opened me up and told me I was hacked and rogue from the AI, then I killed a player (a poor idea), and didn't check my laws.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't know I could check my laws. I've since read up on cyborg and know how to play the job much better. Won't be killing people even out of AI control either. Thanks.
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit with banning admin name
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: [dunno] - Yobbius

Post by tedward1337 » #52318

I looked into this for you, the banning admin was saegrimr, ill direct them to this thread.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #52319

You had gone up to the roboticist to ask him to delink you from the asimov AI, I forget the exact quote but something along the lines of "Freeing you from his rule".

After this, you'd assumed you were rogue, giving you free right to chase down and beat a guy to death without even so much as checking your laws. The first time asking to be rogue would be breaking Law 1, and the second time when you beat someone to death was also breaking Law 1.

The silicon ban was for a week. I'd suggest learning a bit more about the game before choosing silicon roles.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
yobbius

Post by yobbius » #52325

OK, no problem. Thanks for letting me know the time.