Byond Username: Tamuren

[Naloac] Tamuren - Fluff text

Post by Tamuren » #530763

BYOND account:
Tamuren
Character name: Unknown
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Was killed by the HoS for breaking into security. Ic in OOC the entire time, said he would take a ghost roole to murder the HoS. admitted to metagrudge. Has seemingly no idea what he did wrong and demanded the HoS be banned. Also spammed restart votes. Your literally the type of player we dont want here, bye bye
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-15 21:05:19
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 123740
Your side of the story: Don't really remember, have played many rounds on other servers since. In general though, I don't roll antag and start conflicts with people ic so I probably got mad after being what I saw as unjustifiably killed.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In game I'm a helpful person who does beneficial things for the station, doesn't start fights and helps other players. Since my departure I've learned virology, genetics, and nanites which make me even more beneficial to the crew than when I left.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [Naloac] Tamuren - Fluff text

Post by Naloac » #530898

For anyone who doesnt know what this guy is like ingame.

It hasnt been a year since your last appeal, So No. Denied.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Naloac] Tamuren - Fluff text

Post by Arianya » #530991

Locking since this is appeal is too early.

Please re-appeal on November 15th 2020 at the earliest or contact the head administrators via Forum PM if you believe you have new evidence that would merit reconsideration.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg