[Cdb] Deraekan - Permaban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
rook

[Cdb] Deraekan - Permaban Appeal

Post by rook » #54022

Byond account and character name: Deraekan, Lucas Brindle
Banning Admin: Cdb
Ban Reason and Length: "Aided/took part in raping/sexually abusing another player with Robx1q." Permanent
Time ban was placed: 2013-04-01 22:26:57 EST

My side of the story: This may not be entirely accurate as it's been over a year since the incident occurred, but: Me and Robx1q ran into eachother on a random name/appearance round. We found a person we believed to be braindead, dragged them to the escape shuttle, and pumped them full of sleeptoxin. The round ended, and I emoted "whips his 5 dolla foot long out Lucas Brindle (as Landon Marshall) poons dat poon". The next round http://pastebin.com/qkXyAVyV occurred and I was perma-banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I appealed on Nov 3rd explaining my remorse for my actions, unfortunately my ban was denied. Here's the original thread for reference: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1863 . I was told to re-appeal around the holiday season and here I am. I want to bring the same sense of humility and remorse to this thread that I believe I brought to the last one. I hope that returning to re-appeal shows my commitment to the community and that I have, in fact, changed. I look forward to hearing the verdict and I hope that everybody's had a good holiday season so far.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: [Cdb] Deraekan - Permaban Appeal

Post by tedward1337 » #54023

Ill direct a headmin to this thread, seeing as Cdb isnt around anymore
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
rook

Post by rook » #54024

Thanks, Tedward.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #54047