Appeals which have been closed.
Cheese

Doctor Brutality - Cheesel

Post by Cheese » #552425

BYOND account:Cheesel

Character name:Austan Hoff

Ban type:Server Ban

Ban length:Permanent

Ban reason:Fairly Blatant MetaComms with TW27, meeting up together, both talking about Morgz, similar byond join dates, and dates they were first seen. Both disconnected after greytiding brig.

Time ban was placed:2020-03-31 17:55:47

Server you were playing on when banned:Terry

Round ID in which ban was placed:133547

Your side of the story:Me and TW were just greytiding as usual and we didn't really do much to the brig apart from go in there and hit a guy with a bat then get shot to death, about the meta comms, we were talking to eachother ingame apart from a few messages from TW about what to fill in on the form that HoP gave us.

Why you think you should be unbanned:I understand why you believe that we were metacomming, but the only thing that we metacommed was some random bullshit to say to hop,we were just having messing around trying to find something to do, I didn't ahelped so we logged out, I genuinely enjoy the server and community and would like to come back on, I'm sorry for annoying or ruining anyone's round by accident we were just two bored tards trying to lighten up the server by making memes about Morgz
Last edited by Cheese on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Doctor Brutality - Cheesel

Post by bobbahbrown » #552464

Cheese

Post by Cheese » #552511

i've formated it
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #552568

From the rules:
This especially refers to communication between players outside of the game via things like Skype, known as metacomms.
Cheese

Post by Cheese » #552613

what're you trying to say here by quoting the rules
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #552644

I don't think you understand what metacomming is
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #553156

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply on my part, my bad.

That being said, I don't see any reason to lift this ban. Metacomms is one of our most serious rules & you, a player with 168 hours on our servers logged, should know that by now. It wasn't subtle metacomming either, you went around generally adding nothing to the round except harassing security, your friend was killing an SSD at one point but I don't think they actually died.

Also, this isn't the first time you've been banned from a server for metacomms. In January you got banned from CM-SS13 for metacomming with another player and abusing admins in ahelps, the appeal for that ban is here:
https://cm-ss13.com/forums/showthread.p ... Timed-Ban)

You have a history of this sort of thing on other servers which led to you getting banned here, so I see no reason to lift this, that is all I have to say on this matter.