[FatalX1] Strontium - perma ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Strontium2

[FatalX1] Strontium - perma ban appeal

Post by Strontium2 » #553649

BYOND account: Strontium
Character name: Denthead (as clown - my usual RP name is Dale Kepp)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Randomly throwing starred the HOS to death as clown, whilst a non-antag, another nail in the coffin of you breaking the rules, but the last one, appeal on the forums if you actually want to change and not be a shitter"
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-20 21:34:06 round ID 124097
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: round ID 124097
Your side of the story: It would be - oh so highly unfair - to start the story from this incident, as FatalX1 knows, it goes way back ("another nail in the coffin" as he said). With fatalx1 I've become related with the concept of the greytider, as a general "shitter" and occasional "he fucked it up again" guy, and with the incremental mistakes the final nail the in coffin was the very provocative killing of the HoS, which would land me this perma ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban wasn't unfair - not at all- it was a necessary punishment. But with the passing of almost 5 months and the arrival of quarantine and my new resolve for good gameplay. I thought it would be a good idea to come back to this server, and bring back positive experiences as I previously would have -working on science, the most important department of the station- and improve everybody's jobs and enjoyable little events. And perhaps with less of ruining other peoples rounds. Perhaps you can allow to play here once more?

logs for the round of the ban: https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/eve ... nd-124097/
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] Strontium - perma ban appeal

Post by Fatal » #553654

Alright here goes

Whilst I appreciate you recognise your mistakes, and you have been banned for 5 months now, in the time you did play, which equalled roughly 5 months also, just over 500 connections, you did accumulate quite a large number of notes and bans, as you say, mostly for tiding or similar behaviour

Personally for me I think if you want to play here again it needs to be on some probationary terms, if you really want to play here then I think that is reasonable

Have you played on any other SS13 server in the meantime to show you have changed at all?
Strontium2

Post by Strontium2 » #553656

Fatal wrote: Personally for me I think if you want to play here again it needs to be on some probationary terms, if you really want to play here then I think that is reasonable
No problem with that, I wouldn't mind being job banned into assistant for the first few days I'm back as you watch over me.
Fatal wrote: Have you played on any other SS13 server in the meantime to show you have changed at all?
Not that I recall, honestly, perhaps only logging in a few servers, checking them out and dropping them - I've moved onto other autismo games such as factorio or minecraft servers.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #553736

Okay, I'm prepared to unban you with a 2 month probation period

Any infraction which is something we would usually ban for a day or more, the permaban is being re-applied as a breach of probation

You say you have a resolve for good gameplay, so this shouldn't be a problem
Strontium2

Post by Strontium2 » #553737

Alright, understood, thank you, lets see how it goes.