Appeals which have been closed.
Grimmjinnhex

[Shaps] <Mike Hunt> - botany killer ban

Post by Grimmjinnhex » #559811

BYOND account: <GrimmJinnhex>
Character name: <Mike Hunt>
Ban type: <Server Temp Ban>
Ban length: <24 hours>
Ban reason: <Reason: Killed a guy as a botanist seemingly to turn them into a pod person, did not respond to 3 admin PM\'s, sorry pal>
Time ban was placed: <2020-04-29 02:51:09>
Server you were playing on when banned: <Sybil>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <135864>
Your side of the story: <HoP was MIA so i needed an ID for my new pod person friend. was planning to convert my other botanist into a pod person aswell after i was done bashing his face in. i would have explained this to the admin but their PMs got drowned in a wall of text while i was analyzing the replica pod plant.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <this was my first ever offence and i have plan to repeat offend, i will continue to keep my head down and avoid such issues.>
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Shaps] <Mike Hunt> - botany killer ban

Post by Vekter » #560416

This ban has expired. Please open a new appeal if you wish to appeal the associated note.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #560420

Just leave the appeal open so he doesn't have to remake an identical one and shaps can determine to keep or remove the note.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #560878

Note is factually accurate and the player seems to have no interest in pursuing a note removal. Locking/resolving.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?