[<Naloac>] Mastergodown - Griefing, General Shittery

Appeals which have been closed.
mastergodown
Byond Username: Mastergodown

[<Naloac>] Mastergodown - Griefing, General Shittery

Post by mastergodown » #574424

BYOND account: Mastergodown
Character name: Edward Ellenburg (Again, i think)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://imgur.com/a/JXJF2i6
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-20 18:23:04
Server you were playing on when banned: I do not remember, but I believe Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 137558
Your side of the story: I joined the game as captain, and said my cock was hard. I know, its unfunny. A few people shit on me for that unfunny joke, and the AI asked if someone could change its laws to be able to harm me. I (regrettably) told the AI to kill itself under law 1. Naloac messaged me, I think i gave him/her/they some shitty excuses, and I got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Now I know, it hasn't been more than a year, but hear me out. After such an incident, I quit SS13 for a bit, about a month with little appearences inbetween. Lately I joined goon station. Great server, you should check it out sometime. Its ability to be strict but fun is great. I have a good time playing geneticist, mechanic, miner, and all sorts of other stuff, and still having fun with the strictness. I also enjoy the lore behind it. I think playing on goon has helped me play the game more peacefully. I noticed that I almost never got angry, when on TG I would get angry at anytime I did something wrong or got killed by another player. I ended up getting less notes, and I think I only got 4 over 2 months of gameplay, while on TG I would get 10+ over 1 month on gameplay. Im not saying TG is bad at all, but Im saying being in an environment that suited me really helped me learn how to handle myself. The bad thing is, I dont have very much experience with goonstation, and I constantly see myself making mistakes in jobs. While I am getting better, I would like to be able to play on a TG like codebase, and with my shitty ban history due to the asshole I was, thats hard. Im asking to rejoin the community instead of going to a very certain low-pop furry server *COUGH COUGH* citadel station *COUGH COUGH*. I think I am ready to come back, but my inclusion with the community would not be much, due to the fact that my note history makes it just about impossible to mentor or admin, but I still wish to provide an excellent experience with the playerbase.
References of good conduct: Goonstation. Great server, it is. I've had a few good encounters, like huddling in a closet, with 3 other people on a disaster round, all of us fearing for our lives, or playing a battle royale match as a (mostly) pacifist gang.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [<Naloac>] Mastergodown - Griefing, General Shittery

Post by Naloac » #574604

normally we dont appeal perma bans until a decent while after but ill make an exception. You've just being on goon? no where else?
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
mastergodown

Post by mastergodown » #574621

I went to bay and was 3/10 dumb shit 1 month after ban, again going there periodically. Bay wasnt for me.

Edit: That was the first month, the 2nd and 3rd month I was at goon
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #574686

mastergodown wrote:I went to bay and was 3/10 dumb shit 1 month after ban, again going there periodically. Bay wasnt for me.

Edit: That was the first month, the 2nd and 3rd month I was at goon
did you got banned on bay?
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
mastergodown

Post by mastergodown » #574702

Sadly, and I will not lie, yes. I still believe I am ready because such was before I joined goon, but I understand why this would be denied.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #574730

mastergodown's ban on Yog is as follows:

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
mastergodown

Post by mastergodown » #574744

Again, my point is as follows. I want to put my past behind and to be better as a player, after my time at goonstation. I have told you I had a shitty ban history.
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #575432

I appreciate your ability to come out and admit your mistakes but it still seems like its abit too early to unban you. come back in around 4 months with a good history with next to no notes and Ill unban you.
mastergodown

Post by mastergodown » #575459

Alright, works for me.