Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

[Doctor Brutality] [Doctor Brutality] Banbot Brutality

Post by pugie » #578084

BYOND account: BYOND account <Doctor Brutality>
Character name: Character name at time of ban <Edgar Pope>
Ban type: Server/Role/OOC/etc <Server..........>
Ban length: Permanent, 5 days, etc <Permanent.........................>
Ban reason: <Requested lift when they want>
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC. <10.08.20 21:31:25>
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall <campbell ball pit non militarized zone terry eater of worlds>
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235 <143970>
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words. <I WAS A PATSY TWATICUS THREATENED ME BECAUSE I SAID THEIR EARS WERE SMALL SO THEY FORCED ME INTO RETIREMENT AND CHANGED MY BYOND PASSWORD GOOD JOB IT WAS CHANGED TO MY FAVOURITE WORD "SLUGS">
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. <Twaticus is dethroned, current headmins are good and also I've gotten a handle over my life so I won't spend a gorillion hours on this godforsaken atmos sim again hopefully also toolbox tournament is soon>
References of good conduct: If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion. <I'm fun at parties>

Adedum:
[youtube]eXwHxv_nrpc[/youtube]
Also can I get admin back please that would be cool and great.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Doctor Brutality] [Doctor Brutality] Banbot Brutality

Post by Vekter » #578085

I legitimately shouldn't unban you just for the assault on my fucking retinas that this post is.

You're lucky I like you.

E: Done, Lepi says to ping them when you rejoin the Discord.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #578086

ok
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #578108

my ears are NOT small they are PERFECTLY average sized. as long as you can agree with this TRUE FACTUAL STATEMENT then i guess i wont fight the unban :x :x
ImageImageImage