{{{note}}}[[[][][coffeedragon16]]]]]] saprasam: hmm, today i will suicide roundstart to play games

Appeals which have been closed.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

{{{note}}}[[[][][coffeedragon16]]]]]] saprasam: hmm, today i will suicide roundstart to play games

Post by saprasam » #587605

BYOND account: saprasam
Character name: manley jyllian
Ban type: note
Ban length: 7 months
Ban reason: Suicided roundstart. Logged off immediately, so unavailable for questioning. Assumed antag rolling,
Time ban was placed: 2021-01-18 00:23:28
Server you were playing on when banned: bagel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 154467?? probably this one
Your side of the story: i play a few rounds of tgstation and got bored, so i shoved the clown and offed myself with a wrench and left to play something else. That's all. There's nothing else to this story.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i feel like this ban is silly, as the only time i committed suicide was when i left to play a different game, and i didn't commit suicide the past 3-4 rounds i was in.
References of good conduct: i barely touch ss13 unless i am extremely bored so i barely play it! lOle !
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Re: {{{note}}}[[[][][coffeedragon16]]]]]] saprasam: hmm, today i will suicide roundstart to play games

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #587690

Sure thing, I've deleted the note. Thanks for letting me know. In the future, it would be better if you could ahelp asking to be offered up, or let us know you're doing something else.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[