[MrAlphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi- im sorry, please unban me

Appeals which have been closed.
qfmysteryman23
Byond Username: Qfmysteryman23

[MrAlphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi- im sorry, please unban me

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #589345

Byond Account: Qfmysteryman23

Character name: Normally its Cleans-His-Ass but in this situation it was Hamoud Al-habibi.

Ban type: server

ban length: Perma

Reason: "Your record is garbage. Your record has continuously been garbage. You immediately try to replicate the thing you got banned for last time but wording it differently. Honestly, when I looked at your record, I was amazed you were not perma'd sooner."

Time of ban: 2020-11-26 at 04:43:45

round Id: 151002

My side of the story: Before this, I received a ban for giving the AI a law that let it kill people who "did not submit to Allah" and yes I agree that I went to far with the gimick that time and the ban was some was justified, all though it was way too extensive. How ever with the newer ban all I did was pretty much give the AI Asimov but reworded for the protection of Muslims rather than humans. It never said to Kill non muslims, it just made it so the AI did not have to follow orders given to them by non muslims, just like how the AI does not need to follow orders from non humans.

MrAlphonzo said "How you interpret asimov and think its comparable to your dumb gimmick says all that needs to be said about you as a player." This statement is not-only very vague, its factually incorrect. Asimov is literally a murderbone law, don't believe me? ask any player on a LRP server who plays as a non human. Every round you will get shitsec, or greytiders and antags going out and murderboning and at the least the AI does not say or do anything and majority of the time the AI will actively help with the shittery. The amount of times I have been murdered by the AI for saying "Asimov sucks" or for pushing a human who is harassing me would be too extensive to even count. The AI will also never be punished for this because they are with in the rights of their lawset. But for some reason, when I give the AI a law which is similar in every aspect except who is protected, I am seen as breaking the rules.

MrAlphonzo also said "You immediately try to replicate the thing you got banned for last time but wording it differently." And this is also incorrect, My laws had no orders to kill people, no orders to murderbone, and no orders to grief. I was not banned for having an islamic gimmick, or for even giving the AI laws that made it muslim, it was for giving the AI laws that let it kill people who did not convert to Islam. My new law set did not have this, and as a captain I was in the right to give the AI these laws, because they are literally no different than asimov, except it gives protections to muslims instead of humans.

Why I should be unbanned: If I get unbanned, I promise I wont do any more islamic gimicks, and I also wont do anything that would be considered self antag. Most of the things I have done which was considered self-antag in the past was caused by me wanting revenge on people who also self antag'd, this does not justify my actions but it at least gives you some perspective and shows that my actions were not random acts of grief just for the lolz. The worst grief I ever did on the server was when I was a clown and I got murdered by the crew because some asshat on comms claimed that I said the "WGW" and then the ensuing crew and security came and killed me. Before fully dying, the shitter that lied about me saying wgw got naked and used emotes to sexually assault me while I was in crit. No one did shit while this happened, and everyone just watched and said "KILL THE LIGGER CLOWN." Security then threw me down the hole in the execution chamber on icebox. I later got revived by another lizard who was mining and I then went on a crusade of revenge. I built a maxcap and suicide bombed the shitter who forcefully erped me. the explosion gibbed the shitter and accidently killed a medical doctor and critically wounded a security officer. Before this all happened I ahelped and got no reply because no admin was on, and by the time an admin got on I had already bombed the fucker.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: [MrAlphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi- im sorry, please unban me

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #589358

Didn't you fail this appeal only a couple months ago?
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #589360

hello,

you will find your previous ban appeal here, wherein it was denied, and more specifically...
Domitius wrote:Go grab playtime on another server and come back with a reference in a year.
therefore you are eligible to appeal this ban again on november 30th, 2021

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #589364

My last ban appeal was very inappropriately handled, and I'm looking for a new investigation into my ban
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #589365

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Didn't you fail this appeal only a couple months ago?
Yes, but I don't care since my ban was unjustified.
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #589373

qfmysteryman23 wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Didn't you fail this appeal only a couple months ago?
Yes, but I don't care since my ban was unjustified.
if it was unjustified why are you apologizing for it
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #589482

qfmysteryman23 wrote:My last ban appeal was very inappropriately handled, and I'm looking for a new investigation into my ban
This is not something you are entitled to or allowed to request.

I am locking this thread. You may appeal this ban on November 30th, 2021.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you