lalaria
Byond Username: Miriah

[<arcanedefense>] miriah - perma ban II

Post by lalaria » #600957

BYOND account: miriah
Character name: kate lasagnya
Ban type: Server/Role/OOC/etc permaban
Ban length: bermanent
Ban reason: "Immediately following the round that I secbanned them for a history of being a dick as a sec officer, started the supermatter as a nonantag engineer before any other engineers got it set up, to include throwing donk pockets into the chamber and walking into the chamber, presumably while smoking a cigarette, releasing a fire. In all of this, player irradiated themselves and others, leading to the arresting officer to spend an overwhelming majority of their round in medbay over this player's history of grief and being inconsiderate to others. For the entire duration of this arrest player was afk. You are only here to grief people maliciously and ruin the experiences of others then leave. We're better off if you just left."
Time ban was placed:2020-09-10 21:59:49
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 146054
Your side of the story: I think this admin is overreacting and is reacting OOCly to IC things such as my character trying to warm their donkpockets in the SM chamber, which my character does regularly without any problems. I'm not sure why the room caught fire when my character stepped in, as I said, this is done very often and my character typically doesn't catch fire and gets to eat the glowing donkpockets without anyone getting hurt. I find it strange that the sec officer had to spend the rest of the round in medbay, my character goes into the SM chamber pretty often and suffer nothing except mild hallucinations.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think this was griefing and don't think another player's round was ruined. I don't have admin access to verify what happened to the sec officer, but if I was responsible for them spending their whole shift in medbay then I am sorry and apologize, but still believe a perma ban is excessive. In my opinion, a 4-5 day ban would be more appropriate if I am responsible for the sec officer being rad poisoned the whole round (again, which surprises me, if it was really the case). It's a shame that this admin finds my character unpleasant.

its been like 2 years an i wanna play in tgstation, i made lotta frens in other servers, had fun tiems in beestaion, got beaned there for no raisin cus admins bad. pleas unbean me, I am very good, lotsa frens and metacatgangs will subort this
ask any catgirl they'll subort unbeaning kate lasagnya

i promis not to warm donkbockets in sm anymore please unbean me please

regards
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [<arcanedefense>] miriah - perma ban II

Post by Cobby » #600967

Hugbug is no longer an admin but I’m not really a fan of waiting 2 years for someone to say “the admin was just overreacting” and “it was just my character”.

You were being trash after getting banned for being trash and if I bothered to dig I’m going to guess you got banned for being trash on bee too and decided to try to come back here.

Let’s go ahead and say you’re going to need headmins to approve the return.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #600969

Your last appeal was placed on Sept 10th so I will definitely be denying this.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 20#p575920
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #600970

Cobby wrote:You were being trash after getting banned for being trash and if I bothered to dig I’m going to guess you got banned for being trash on bee too and decided to try to come back here.
I gotchu.

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
lalaria
Byond Username: Miriah

Post by lalaria » #600972

this is so sad.. no raisin..

admins in bee racis i said nigeria is my fav country..

yogstation ban me for name cup cake.. racis ss13 against catgirls smh

unban ples its been so long!!!!!!!!!!!

i alrady said no more donkpockys in sm
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #600981

Banned this weekend for purposefully being stupid supposedly for the third time, amazing.

I don’t think you get it. It’s not about the SM it’s about your overall approach to the game. It sucks, and until you can prove it has changed then don’t bother appealing (or at the very least wait the 12 months).