MentalDecayed
Byond Username: MentalDecayed

[o0cyann0o] MentalDecayed - Month later ban appeal

Post by MentalDecayed » #605937

BYOND account: MentalDecayed
Character name: Sammael Macdougal
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: After being told not to maxcap the station in order to get revenge on a few people in ahelps, proceeded to do just that. Bye bye! Appeal when you can follow the rules and listen to admins
Time ban was placed: 2021 - 06 - 03 02:58:59
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil or Bagil. it's been too long to remember.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 163398
Your side of the story: I did exactly what was stated in the ban reason. I felt absolutely shafted by being randomly killed by revolutionaries who just fucking started killing random people for literally no reason in the most brutal way possible. they killed me, beheaded me, put my head on a pike and looted me. i was absolutely furious that nobody helped me besides tewi. Tewi inaba can totally testify to this and was mentioned in my previous ban appeal.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was told that due to my extenuating circumstances of the time, i could appeal in one month for good behavior on other servers.
References of good conduct: i have calmed down a great deal and have been playing on skyrat. i've only acquired one note since then. been playing fulpstation as well, but not as much. you can check for yourselves.
Anything else we should know: I'm not on oxy and i dont have stitches anymore due to my surgery. i've calmed down a great deal because of this
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [o0cyann0o] MentalDecayed - Month later ban appeal

Post by Pandarsenic » #605955

cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #605993

If you don't mind, could you share the note you got on skyrat? just to verify it wasn't anything too bad or too similar to the event that got you banned in the first place.
► Show Spoiler
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #606055

Currently in contact with Skyrat about a voucher/your behaviour there, thanks for your patience.

Edit: I've given Cyan the answer Skyrat gave me.
Last edited by Cimika on Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

cSeal

Post by cSeal » #606064

Hello there
Sorry to say, but after getting into contact with the administration of skyrat, I'm going to have to deny your appeal. What they had to say was not very flattering. Please appeal this later, when you're completely sure the admins of another server will vouch for you
► Show Spoiler
MentalDecayed

Post by MentalDecayed » #606085

I'm not exactly the most smooth-talking guy, but I have no idea what they've said about my behavior. I did a low roleplay thing in two instances but not really anything else that I am aware of. I don't really understand what they would say about me that would indicate I'm outright malicious.
MentalDecayed

Post by MentalDecayed » #606086

cSeal wrote:If you don't mind, could you share the note you got on skyrat? just to verify it wasn't anything too bad or too similar to the event that got you banned in the first place.
it had nothing to do with getting revenge or justice. I can't exactly access my notes now
addendum: immediately after posting the original post on forum I got two extra notes for having a dick out for three rounds because dicks are funny, and rescuing someone from a hostage situation to de-escalate it. but apparently the staff didn't like the former even though there isn't exactly a rule against it. Yet people were spamming them with ahelps i heard.
(Addendum addendum apparently the dick thing was in a hard-to-see, cropped image in their rules and not text or a link)
The hostage rescue was reprimanded because it didn't allow people to roleplay a hostage scenario.
cSeal

Post by cSeal » #606392

Hello there
sorry for the slow response, again
You failed to get a proper voucher like I requested, and the admins on skyrat had some fairly negative things to say... but in hindsight a month long period isn't a lot of time to make a stellar impression, and its obvious you TRIED to follow their rules, though you obviously stumbled
Instead of telling you to go try and get a voucher again, I'll lift this ban and put you on a 3 week probational period, don't have any major fuck ups and you'll be good as gold
► Show Spoiler