sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

[BrotherBeyond] SinfulBliss - Reappeal

Post by sinfulbliss » #609050

BYOND account: SinfulBliss
Character name: Axle Brady
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Multikeying over 200 rounds using the accounts Turboslayer and Jack9157. Dishonest in ahelps until towards the end. Please appeal this ban on the forums.
This ban is permanent.
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 163248.
Your side of the story: This was hashed out in the previous appeal I believe, but let me know if any additional info is needed. https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=29185
References of good conduct:
BrotherByond wrote:Though I have said that you don't need a reference (and I stand by that), I suggest playing on Beestation or any other server whilst waiting to appeal the ban.
I did end up playing on Bee, I think I only have a note from 6-03 on their MRP for stealing sec locker stuff my first round there. I've mainly played on Bee since the ban and clocked around 70 hours without any notes or problems at all aside from that one, mostly as sec.
Spoiler:
Anything else we should know: I tried Fulp first after my ban on 5-31 and didn't mix well there - ended up ruffling lots of feathers for how I played sec, which was essentially how I played it on Sybil except curbed to try to abide by their MRP/Fulp rules. Got perma'd 6-28 for joking "let's go tide Fulp sec" on TG discord. I never actually did this, since I always went sec on Fulp anyways, but I figured I'd mention that ban in the interest of transparency. I could go on about the problems I had on Fulp and my qualms with the way they handle things, both IC as sec and conduct from their admins, but that's probably neither here nor there. Let me know if you want details on any of the stuff there though.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
BrotherByond wrote:In your next appeal I'm not looking for any revelations that'd suddenly make me decide to unban you there and then, I just believe that you need a break from TGstation after using meta information in so many rounds.
The break was definitely needed, I played way too much and the break certainly helped curb how much time I put into the game. Not sure what else to say that wasn't said in the previous appeal, except I'm eager to play again on TG. I won't make the same mistakes I made late 2020.
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Re: [BrotherBeyond] SinfulBliss - Reappeal

Post by BrotherBeyond » #609147

I'm happy to lift this ban. In the future, stick to just one account. If, for whatever reason, you have to swap to another please ahelp upon joining else we'll assume you're doing it in bad faith.
If anything similar occurs, you'll receive another perma and appeals will likely be denied.
Any issues that normally will result in a ban may cause a ban much more severe than usual for the next month.

Have fun mate.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Re: [BrotherBeyond] SinfulBliss - Reappeal

Post by sinfulbliss » #609150

BrotherBeyond wrote:I'm happy to lift this ban. In the future, stick to just one account. If, for whatever reason, you have to swap to another please ahelp upon joining else we'll assume you're doing it in bad faith.
If anything similar occurs, you'll receive another perma and appeals will likely be denied.
Any issues that normally will result in a ban may cause a ban much more severe than usual for the next month.

Have fun mate.
Will do. Thanks a lot for handling the appeal and I’ll see y’all around!