RandallRondall
Byond Username: RandallRondall

[BrotherBeyond] RandallRondall

Post by RandallRondall » #609396

BYOND Account: RandallRondall
Character Name: Melvin Morgan
Ban Type: Server
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (RandallRondall) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Metacomming with JoeMamaSon. Denied it when bwoinked. This ban (BanID #51392) was applied by BrotherBeyond on 2020-12-13 03:19:36 during round ID 152067. This is a permanent ban.
Server: Sybil
Round ID: 152067
My side of the story: My friend was sleeping over at my house (JoeMamaSon) and we were metacomming while playing.
Why I think I should be unbanned: I accept full responsibility for my actions and recognize that what I did was wrong; we should not have lied to BrotherBeyond or played together in the first place; nonetheless, I miss playing TG; it is my favorite SS13 server, and I enjoy playing on it and being a part of the community. I've given some thought to my acts and will not repeat them. I realize it hasn't been a full year, but the community and the server in general have both become very important to me.
References: Beestation.
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Re: [BrotherBeyond] RandallRondall

Post by BrotherBeyond » #609456

Hiya! Thanks for appealing this ban.

I've checked the reference for beestation and it appears you've only very recently begun playing again on there with 35 hours in total (most from February).

I'd like you to play on there a little bit more then appeal this in a month or so. This is mostly due to the fact that this wasn't your first ban for metacomms on SS13 (first that I can see was on Fulpstation and you were previously warned on there too).

Unless you have any other references you'd like to say then I'm going to deny this appeal for now. Once again though, I'm happy for you to appeal it soon provided that you have a decent amount of recent ban-free playtime on Beestation or another server.