[rockdtben24] doctahyagi - multi-antag ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Doctah Yagi

[rockdtben24] doctahyagi - multi-antag ban

Post by Doctah Yagi » #62520

Byond account and character name: doctahyagi || Pipit Utani (Maybe)
Banning admin: rockdtben24
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Job banned from operative, revolutionary, gangster, and cultist.
Ban reason and length: "Braindead as nuke ops at round start." I'm guessing perma.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Oct-2014. Admin notes do not give me a time and I was personally unaware of this ban until recently.
Your side of the story: I honestly do not know what to say. I don't want to make excuses saying that I didn't do this, because I doubt it'd just be a random ban, but I make it a point to wait until the round is over or to make sure I am not in a role that is important to other people's game before leaving (or if I must leave, I send a ahelp explaining this). I've only Ahelped as antag once and it was during another nukeops, but I was told it was okay and that they'd be able to replace me, so I doubt it was for this occasion. Again, I'm not meaning to make excuses, but I have literally no recollection of ever leaving a antag role without first Ahelping, which I've only ever done on one occasion.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand that if I did indeed do this on a team antag round, it had the opportunity to ruin the round for my team mates. I won't make excuses for this, however I will say that I do pride myself on making sure I am not directly or indirectly affecting someone else's round (antag or not). Of course i'll be more vigilant if unbanned, and I sincerely hope I did not cripple a round for any of my apparent teammates.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [rockdtben24] doctahyagi - multi-antag ban

Post by Vekter » #62537

Ban was placed by thegel, I'll send him here.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Gel
Byond Username: TheGel

Post by Gel » #62545

After making sure this wasn't another ban I was thinking about, I'm going to go ahead and lift this. Just be sure to adminPM next time that you are actually leaving and will be unavailable, this allows us to find a replacement instead of waiting for a player that may or may not come back.
Doctah Yagi

Post by Doctah Yagi » #62570

Gel wrote:After making sure this wasn't another ban I was thinking about, I'm going to go ahead and lift this. Just be sure to adminPM next time that you are actually leaving and will be unavailable, this allows us to find a replacement instead of waiting for a player that may or may not come back.
Like I said, I usually do, but obviously I must not of this time. Either way, thanks for helping clear this up.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #62573

I'm moving this to the resolved appeals section.

PM me if you have any questions.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin