Appeals which have been closed.
sterlokfromss13

[Shaps] Sterlok- Server Ban

Post by sterlokfromss13 » #632507

BYOND account: Sterlok
Character name:
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Egregious OOC in IC, getting mad as HoS when the AI wouldn't let them into AI upload and screaming "FAIL RP BRO LMFAOOO" over common.
Time ban was placed: 2021-04-30
Server you were playing on when banned:Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round #161267

Your side of the story: Taken a much longer break from the game since the last time I tried to appeal this ban. Would like to try again.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel like I can play this server again without being a dick. I would also like to request being able to have a custom character, as I found being character banned to set me off when I previously played. I also wouldn't mind a security and command ban if that helped.

References of good conduct: None. I've been full time in school and work.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [Shaps] Sterlok- Server Ban

Post by Shaps-cloud » #632511

For reference, because looking at the ban reason I was confused why I applied a perma for that, the full ban reason is

Banned from the server permanently - Egregious OOC in IC, getting mad as HoS when the AI wouldn't let them into AI Upload and screaming "FAIL RP BRO LMFAOOO" over common. Terrible history, go get a vouch from some other server.

Your history had like half a dozen egregious rule 1, 8, and 11 rule breaks showing no signs of slowing down, which led to you getting perma'd. Not only have you still not gotten any references of good conduct from any other servers, it still hasn't even been a year since the initial ban. Appeal denied.
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
sterlokfromss13

Re: [Shaps] Sterlok- Server Ban

Post by sterlokfromss13 » #632512

Rats