[Zudrag] Thurgatar - Harmless killer tomatoes note

Appeals which have been closed.
TZK13
Byond Username: Thurgatar

[Zudrag] Thurgatar - Harmless killer tomatoes note

Post by TZK13 » #63393

So on Sybil I, Thurgatar, have three notes of which only the first I take enough issue with to attempt an appeal for.

23-Feb-2013 | Released a bunch of killer tomatoes onto the escape shuttle while non-antagonist. ~zudrag

4-Jul-2014, True Killer Tomatoes

Around the time of the note I had noticed that a lot of botanists liked to release walking mushrooms on the escape shuttle with no admins seeming to take issue with it so when I was a botanist I decided to spice up the formula a little bit with equally harmless killer tomatoes instead. Apparently Zudrag, a trialmin at the time from what I can gather, was not aware that killer tomatoes were harmless considering how the note specifically mentions my non-antagonist status. Considering how killer tomatoes have been changed to actually be hostile since then I feel as though leaving the note as is might influence an admin that doesn't realize killer tomatoes were different back then from how they are now.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: [Zudrag] Thurgatar - Harmless killer tomatoes note

Post by Ikarrus » #63434

I'm fairly sure they were still hostile back before simple animals were made. You'll have to check on googlecode to verify. But nevertheless, this note is ancient and for something relatively minor so I'll just remove it.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
TZK13
Byond Username: Thurgatar

Re: [Zudrag] Thurgatar - Harmless killer tomatoes note

Post by TZK13 » #63437

Jul 31, 2012 is when Petethegoat made killer tomatoes a harmless simple animal which places it well before this noted incident. Thanks for removing the note!