BYOND account: BeeSting12
Character name: Edward Sloan
Ban type:
Ban length:
Ban reason:
Time ban was placed:
Server you were playing on when banned:
Round ID in which ban was placed:

2022-06-08 00:01:17 | Sybil | Round 184524 | That Engineer | 244h Living Playtime

Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Gangster, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard for 1 month - Suicided immediately and said "blatant antag roll before i get dinner", DC'ing right after. If you believe this to be a misunderstanding of some sort, please appeal.

Your side of the story: I readied up without really thinking about what I was doing and rushed insulated gloves roundstart. I suicided because I didn't get the insulated gloves in primary tool storage. I then made a joke about antag rolling and DCed to go eat dinner before the good places close. (Dinner was good btw had some tacos and chips).

Why you think you should be unbanned: I just wanted to give my side of the story. Obviously antag rolling is wrong and I know that, I readied up that round without really thinking and ended up not wanting to play. My decision had no effect on others besides a body to put in the morgue and a traumatized assistant who witnessed what happened. The joke was in poor taste and wasted administrator time which could've been better used smiting random crewmates coming up with fun and engaging events. With that information in mind would this still be a month-long antag ban?
References of good conduct: This server's the only one I play on, so none. I can maybe get a reference from one of my professors.
ThatEngineer
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: That Engineer

Re: [that engineer] beesting12 - taco

Post by ThatEngineer » #643622

I was not expecting you to have added all of that, but hey the effort means this was in good faith. So I'll be removing that ban.

Sorry to take up your time, but you can never be too sure when it comes to stuff like this. Hope ya have a pleasant day or night.
ThatEngineer
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: That Engineer

Post by ThatEngineer » #643623

God dammit I gotta manually remove each ban. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #643624

ThatEngineer wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:32 am I was not expecting you to have added all of that, but hey the effort means this was in good faith. So I'll be removing that ban.

Sorry to take up your time, but you can never be too sure when it comes to stuff like this. Hope ya have a pleasant day or night.
thanks have a good day/night as well