BYOND account: letrolemastur
Character name: Bob Bills
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: Ban evaded as goatdog52
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-12
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Your side of the story: Posted this before but forgot to respond and it got denied. Basically, I was playing really fucked up and got spooked by a comment someone made in ooc. I probably had a jobban on my main, as I was banned for evasion when i switched to an alt. I no longer use alts cuz its all too easy to evade accidentally for a job or appearance ban you've forgotten. I also dont play this drunk or high anymore as its usually been the reason for a ban, this case it wasnt even behavioral just a stupid fuck-up.
Anything else we should know: i would like another chance to play here, even if its just running around as an assistant. i had a jobban for some reason and will appeal that after gaining some trust back in a simpler role. as i said i dont play fucked up anymore so that stupid shit like this wont happen again. i havent touched an alt account in a long time either, and will not do so again. the comment 100% wasn't intended for me but i was tweaking over other irl stuff at the moment so it just got to me in that state lol. it poked at a disability i have and for some reason i mistook it as being about me.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [Jaredfogle] Letrolemastur - server ban

Post by Mothblocks » #650856

I'm gonna repost the same thing I posted on your last appeal unless I'm missing something:

Any chance you can find or remember (so I can find) the OOC message you were thinking of? You can check your rounds here: https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/letrolemastur

If it's of sensitive nature because you thought it was your dox, you can send me a PM here or on Discord (Mothblocks#9162) instead of posting it publicly.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
letrolemastur
Byond Username: Letrolemastur

Post by letrolemastur » #650888

something along the lines of "this was made to bother people with ocd." It was as like as soon as I logged in and it just creeped me out, felt like they were talking about me at the moment. It was referring to the lobby screen literally, paranoia is why I dont play anything online under the influence anymore. Like I said, I was definitely just tweaking. I have pretty severe OCD so certain uneven patterns can really frustrate it. In my right mind, I'm certain it wasn't referring to me.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #650980

Seems fine enough, I'll lift this when I wake up later if nobody else does. Stick to this account.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<