yertus
Byond Username: Yertus

[<Delaron>] Yertus - my fault

Post by yertus » #659071

BYOND account:[/b] yertus
Character name: unknown
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Admitted to trolling a TG server based on reading the rules. purposefully handed out and then remote detonated a grenade on MRP server. when asked they said they came from goon to do some trolling.
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-12 17:57:58
Server you were playing on when banned: MANUEL
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196157
Your side of the story: i gave clown a primed maxcap grenade that was timed 1:06 minutes the clown walked into science and went boom
Why you think you should be unbanned: i am sorry and promise to follow all rules i have learnt my lesson and will never give bombs to people as a non antag
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Re: [<Delaron>] Yertus - my fault

Post by kayozz » #659078

I was the clown and although it gibbed me and nearly ended my round (I later got put in an MMI), I wasn't really mad. Although I guess other people wouldn't appreciate it happening regularly (or at all) and I don't think doing such things as a non-antag is ever appreciated, especially on Manuel (which is encouraged to be MRP).
Just my two cents.
Also I never asked for you to be banned, I just asked an admin to look into it because I believed you were possibly a traitor and I was your target. That side of things was entirely down to admin discretion and probably deserved, because you admit you were trolling.

Just thought I'd give my view as your victim. I personally don't care, but others might.
yertus

Post by yertus » #659079

yes its my fault sorry if i ruined your game.
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #659093

yertus wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:23 am yes its my fault sorry if i ruined your game.
If I was anything but the clown I'd have been more pissed off about it, but suddenly exploding in Science was rather amusing and the chat logs had me laughing.
I would advise not doing this again though if you do get unbanned, especially if you admit it was just trolling.

Guess it's up to the admin now. Appreciate the apology.
yertus

Post by yertus » #659095

kayozz wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:14 pm
yertus wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:23 am yes its my fault sorry if i ruined your game.
If I was anything but the clown I'd have been more pissed off about it, but suddenly exploding in Science was rather amusing and the chat logs had me laughing.
I would advise not doing this again though if you do get unbanned, especially if you admit it was just trolling.

Guess it's up to the admin now. Appreciate the apology.
i am glad you accept the apology i hope the admin who banned me un bans me if i ever catch you in lrp server i will be sure to say hi
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #659103

To be fair my acceptance of you apology probably won't get you far - as it seems you've been discovered boasting about it on digg and have a bit of a history doing similar stuff on Bee station and perhaps Goon. See here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32970
yertus

Post by yertus » #659106

kayozz wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:35 pm To be fair my acceptance of you apology probably won't get you far - as it seems you've been discovered boasting about it on digg and have a bit of a history doing similar stuff on Bee station and perhaps Goon. See here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32970
the goon was my fault i never intended to be racist of offensive the beestation bans are because either (a i was a chemist and was defending myself (b (ingame) parapaligic friend wanted alchahol fed to him (c i saw a video and was seeing if the plasma cigarettes were real
yertus

Post by yertus » #659107

also but someone who trolls is a loser they are only a loser if they only troll and have no life but dont just troll and have a life outside of my games so think its unfair to call me a loser
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #659109

yertus wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:05 pm also but someone who trolls is a loser they are only a loser if they only troll and have no life but dont just troll and have a life outside of my games so think its unfair to call me a loser
I didn't call you a loser that was someone else. Anyway I guess this up to the admins now.
yertus

Post by yertus » #659114

kayozz wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:34 pm
yertus wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:05 pm also but someone who trolls is a loser they are only a loser if they only troll and have no life but dont just troll and have a life outside of my games so think its unfair to call me a loser
I didn't call you a loser that was someone else. Anyway I guess this up to the admins now.
i respect you did not call me a loser thanks i really hope admins unban
yertus

Post by yertus » #659188

kayozz wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:34 pm
i dont think im going to be unbanned the public opinion on me is bad
delaron
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #659306

Nothing you have said here or in your digg posts causes me to believe you are being sincere. If the headmins want to spend additional effort to vet you out and over turn the ban then they are more tolerate than I.

Banning admin denies this appeal. If you wish to escalate to headmins you may do so.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
yertus

Post by yertus » #659363

delaron wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:42 pm Nothing you have said here or in your digg posts causes me to believe you are being sincere. If the headmins want to spend additional effort to vet you out and over turn the ban then they are more tolerate than I.

Banning admin denies this appeal. If you wish to escalate to headmins you may do so.
sir/maam I am banned on goon for a joke about what Kanye said about ynkow who I'm banned on be for attacking mindless clones with weak chem grenades and i dont enjoy CM tg is the ONLY community I'm willing to play on I have no where else to play you saw it yourself the victim accepted my apology and also found the boom funny so please delron if you unban me I PROMISE I will not do anything like this again I will behave and follow rules you have my word