[peoplearestrange] Lord Sexual Waffle - Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Lord Sexual Waffle

[peoplearestrange] Lord Sexual Waffle - Ban Appeal

Post by Lord Sexual Waffle » #67823

Byond account and character name: Byond Account - Lord Sexual Waffle, Character name - Jason BoBason
Banning admin: peoplearestrange
Ban type: I am banned from playing on the server
Ban reason and length: I was banned for randomly attacking someone and having my buddy set them on fire, then throwing them down the garbage disposals. The ban length is not stated.
Time ban was placed: 9:38 EST
Your side of the story: First things first, I was not the HoS for very long, I traded my HoS ID very early on in the game and changed into a station engineer. Second I did not have my "buddy" light anybody on fire or have him throw anybody down the disposals. What happened was I walked into the kitchen because I was hungry and there was no chef. The only food there was doughnuts and I went to eat them, but the guy in the kitchen wanted them for himself. He took the doughnuts from me, so I broke a bottle over his head and took the doughnut box, that is where my harm done ends. After that, one of my fellow shaft miners (the so called "buddy") walks in with a lighter, lights the guy up, and throws him down the disposals. I didn't have him set anyone on fire, nor did I have him throw anyone down the disposals.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not do any of the things listed in my ban except assaulting the guy for taking the food for himself. At the time of me assaulting the guy, I was not the HoS. The guy who walked in was not my "buddy", he was simply a guy I knew from cooking and shaft mining who I participated in some shenanigans with if I saw him online. I never asked him to set anyone on fire, I simply wanted to eat my doughnuts and get out.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [peoplearestrange] Lord Sexual Waffle - Ban Appeal

Post by peoplearestrange » #67826

Hi there,
Want to start off by saying this is not a permant ban by any means, just wanted you to come here to explain what happend.

I'm not sure how you claim that your partner in this crime wasn't your buddy, you say you swapped jobs out to Engieneer yet some how befriends a shaftminer. Anyway my point for calling them your "buddy" was that you two were going around essentially griefing people. I'd had a couple of reports about you two but this one really took it too far.

Anyway lets get some logs involved.

Attack Log:
Spoiler:
(CKeys removed)
[20:58:58]ATTACK: Jason BoBason() climbed onto reinforced table
[20:59:08]ATTACK: Jason BoBason() punched Tastes-like-chicken()
[20:59:12]ATTACK: Jason BoBason() attacked Tastes-like-chicken() with bottle
[20:59:21]ATTACK: Jason BoBason() punched Jason BoBason()
[20:59:23]ATTACK: Jason BoBason() punched Tastes-like-chicken()
[20:59:31]ATTACK: Jason BoBason() attacked Tastes-like-chicken() with bottle
[20:59:35]ATTACK: Ayase() attacked Tastes-like-chicken() with cheap lighter(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE)
[20:59:43]ATTACK: Ayase() stuffed Tastes-like-chicken() into the disposal unit
Not only did you strike first, they did not retaliate at all. Immediately after you smashed them with the bottle, the shaftminer who was with you, set alight to him, almost immediately infact. It seems some what what convenient that all that would happen so quickly without pretty much any spoken word between you two for the whole round.

Not only that but after they were on fire you simply stood and watched them disposal them. Neither of you were antags, there was no escalation and you both right out caused there death.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Lord Sexual Waffle

Post by Lord Sexual Waffle » #67828

Thanks for responding, I will admit, he was sort of my buddy, but I did not plan for the guy to be set ablaze. The guy didn't attack me first nor retaliate, he was hogging my doughnuts so I punched him, then he took them and moved over to the side of the room, so , since I was very hungry, I attacked him with the bottle to get the doughnuts off of him. I did not expect my buddy to come and light him on fire, that I can assure you. Either way, I understand why I'm being banned and I will accept whatever ban time you wish to give me.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #67831

Ok a few things,

You must realise that its not OK to punch and/or beat someone just simply to get food from them. There are other ways such as disarm intent or even just asking them if you could have the donuts. There are also a lot of other ways to get food (food machines etc) from around the station so there was very little need for this situation to even happen.

Secondly could you explain in a little more detail by what you mean by sort of buddy? Do you know this person from before this round at all?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Lord Sexual Waffle

Post by Lord Sexual Waffle » #67836

I do know this person from previous rounds, and yes, I understand that it isn't alright to beat someone just to get food, but it is stated in the rules that this would be an IC issue and it would be handled in an IC way. I can admit that I was just kind of causing chaos and being a pain in the ass that last round. And I play with my buddy usually whenever I see him on.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #67901

Ok thanks for being honest about this. You've been pretty polite about this. Treat this as a warning and i'll remove the ban when I get home (unless someone else can do it before then?)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box