Post by sinfulbliss » #691707

BYOND account: thonk

Character name: kelly harshman

Ban type: Server

Ban length: 1 day

Ban reason: Image

Server you were playing on when banned: sybil

Round ID in which ban was placed: 209278

Your side of the story: so there i was, a helpful assistant that decided to help complete the station objective (which never gets done on lrp anyway). i chose the bar because thats sort of funny. after building it i left. apparently the captain shot it and i got banned

Why you think you should be unbanned: first of all "leaving the controls open" isn't how the BSA works, it needs not one but TWO head of staff IDs to even activate the controls. so the ban is already based on a false understanding of how the BSA works. i think the two heads of staff and more importantly the person that actually fired it are at fault here. it's ridiculous to ban someone for building the BSA, on LRP, in a silly place like the bar where people can actually see it. building it is just accomplishing the station objective- activating then shooting it as cap is griefing

Anything else we should know: I AM APPEALING THIS BECAUSE THONK WON'T AND I CANNOT STAND TO SEE A BAN THIS BAD GO UNAPPEALED. JESUS CHRIST VEKTER HOW MANY OF THESE SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Thonk - banned for building the station objective

Post by Vekter » #691708

You can't appeal a ban on behalf of someone else.

Tell Thonk to come make his own appeal.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you