fizziz2
Byond Username: Fizziz

Kubisopplsy-Fizziz- Perma ban appeal.

Post by fizziz2 » #698457

BYOND account: Fizziz
Character name: Prometheus Alexoupolus
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Rule 11 bigotry, after being warned about it before it started the round by trying to enlighten OOC by saying things such as "All those of you who believe trans shit is real". If you believe that it was a mistake appeal on forums.
Time ban was placed: <2023-01-23 23:17:35.>
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 198790

Your side of the story: Its pretty much as Kubisopplay, I started shouting stuff that would be offensive to trans people even though I was warned not to on a previous round, I kept acting like a shitter on OOC and I got banned for it. For the past 6 months before I got banned I was in a pretty bad place in my life, and I admittedly let that spill into the game; I am not particularly proud of the way I acted. However since then I have started training once again, studying and went to therapy and have taken steps to become a more centered and balanced person.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I am sorry for what I did and I have made changes to myself as a person to show that I will follow the rules of your server more diligently, I have been playing on tg for years now and I would be honoured to be given another chance with the server.
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Re: Kubisopplsy-Fizziz- Perma ban appeal.

Post by Kubisopplay » #698728

Yeah sure.
You took enough time for me to believe you could have changed. I'm just gonna warn you that in case you didn't change, third perma will be much harder to get rid of.
I'm gonna unban you when I pop onto servers, should be within an hour or two.
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575