BYOND account: Sakamoto4ka
Character name: Alina Dorasovna
Ban type: Server ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacoop with a lot of people from Livrah's discord server
Time ban was placed: 26/05/2023, 15:55:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 206941
Your side of the story: Im streaming how to use ghetto chem in prisoner in discord then pm + perma
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am sorry
References of good conduct: Im god blessed child
Anything else we should know: ping 160+
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Kinnebian] Sakamoto4ka - metacoop

Post by Vekter » #704161

Hey friend, Kinnebian retired a bit ago so I'll take this over. I'm investigating the situation right now concerning the Livrah Discord issue. I'll get back to you when I have an answer.

E: I'm gonna go ahead and deny this. I have logs from Livrah's Discord as recent as a month ago showing you encouraging others to evade bans and asking if a popular ban evasion method still works. I have no reason to believe you intend to come back and be a productive member of the community if you're encouraging people to break the rules.

Come back in six months with a vouch from another server and we'll discuss this further. If I find out you tried to evade this ban, then we'll wait a year and do it the hard way.

The logs in question:

You asking someone if a common ban evasion tactic still works. They mention that it should but isn't very reliable, then you ask them what servers it doesn't work on.

Another player mentioning they were banned for metacomms and not understanding why, assuming it's because we don't like Russian players. Someone else tells him to talk to the admin while you tell him to evade the ban.

(Disclaimer: I do not personally speak Russian but confirmed both with OCR translation and someone who does that this is what's being said here. The pink-haired anime PFP is Sakamoto4ka.)
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #704168

I was going to bypass the ban sometime because I thought that my permaban was forever, but then the admin told me that the ban could be appealed
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #704169

Sakamoto4ka wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:43 pm I was going to bypass the ban sometime because I thought that my permaban was forever, but then the admin told me that the ban could be appealed
That's not an excuse. There's a person in those screenshots telling someone else who was banned to talk to the admin that banned him. You had that option open to you the entire time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #704170

But nevertheless, I haven't tried to bypass the ban yet, I was just going to do that sometime
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #704171

Sakamoto4ka wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:49 pm But nevertheless, I haven't tried to bypass the ban yet, I was just going to do that sometime
Well, if you do:

1) We will know, and
2) I will rescind my offer of unbanning you with a vouch and you'll have to come back in a year instead of six months.
Spoiler:

Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #704172

Okay now I see there's no point in talking to you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #704173

Alright, have a nice day.
Spoiler: