BlessedHeretic/Anon3 - Ninja137 - Antagonist Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Ninja137
Byond Username: Ninja137

BlessedHeretic/Anon3 - Ninja137 - Antagonist Ban

Post by Ninja137 » #75360

Byond account and character name: Ninja137, random name so I don't remember what it was at the time.
Banning admin: BlessedHeretic originally applied a temporary ban on cultist and revolutionary, which was later raised to a full permanent antag ban by, I believe, Anon3.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All antagonist roles.
Ban reason and length: Originally temporary, extended to permanent due to player complaints and issues on the server at the time. I was a botanist/cultist, and ended up releasing Kudzu during cult. I communicated poorly with the team and it ended up fucking up the round fairly badly. This ban was appealed previously because of the extension from temporary and only team-based to permanent and across the board.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): December 3rd 2014, I don't have a precise timestamp of when the ban was place.
Your side of the story: I fucked up and did something that was stupid and ended up screwing with the rounds of other players, and it got done because I was in a pretty poor state and it ended up getting taken out through SS13 at the time. That was a bad idea to do and I'm sorry to the players who might have gotten angry about it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The original ban length of it being temporary and restricted to team-based antagonists was, in my opinion, already enough. As of right now, that ban would have expired several times over. But the admins decided to up it, so I took a three-month break from the game. I know what I did and I know that it was wrong, and I've apologized repeatedly for it, and it won't happen again. I'd just like to be able to play on one of the few decent servers around for the game.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: BlessedHeretic/Anon3 - Ninja137 - Antagonist Ban

Post by Timbrewolf » #75361

If you understand not to do that again and why it was so bad I don't see any harm in removing the ban.

Cause no trouble.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ninja137
Byond Username: Ninja137

Re: BlessedHeretic/Anon3 - Ninja137 - Antagonist Ban

Post by Ninja137 » #75362

Thanks. Hopefully things go well, this time.