Appeals which have been closed.
RedMcCloud
Byond Username: RedMcCloud

[tsaricide] Red McCloud - Banned For Killing 2 People

Post by RedMcCloud » #77190

Byond account and character name: RedMcCloud/RedMcCloud
Banning admin: tsaricide
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban
Ban reason and length: Reason: Beat a person to death for picking up his axe, then beat the cmo to death for shooting him with a syringe trying to stop him. Was a security officer. 4320 minutes.
Time ban was placed: Image
Your side of the story: Fuck that, i'm just gonna post what I could get of our conversation.

-Tsaricide: So why did you kill maudie richards?
PM to-Admins: They shot a syringe gun at me which couldve been full of poison

-Tsaricide: No the cmo did that, maudie is the one who picked up your axe

PM to-Admins: When people shoot syringe guns at you at the end of the round and attempt to help the person who stole your shit you get sorta miffed
PM to-Admins: oh i thought it was the other way around
-Tsaricide: So you killed the doctor for picking up your axe?
PM to-Admins: Lol no
-Tsaricide: Why did you kill the doctor then?
-Admins: The cmo shot a syringe gun at me and maudie stole my axe after i got stunbatonned
-Tsaricide: So why did you kill maudie?
PM to-Admins: THE CMO SHOT (emphasis on SHOT) A SYRINGE AT ME
PM to-Admins: Maudie STOLE MY AXE at the END OF THE ROUND
-Tsaricide: So you killed maudie for stealing your axe
PM to-Admins: Please just go, tsaricide. There was less than a minute left in the entire fucking round, I got killed seconds later, and it doesnt fucking matter.
-Tsaricide: It does matter because the round was not over, killing people before the round ends is against the rules
PM to-Admins: You seem to always be searching for a reason to yell at me
-Tsaricide: I investigate issues when players adminhelp
PM to-Admins: Well they stole my shit, shuttle was almost to centcom, I got killed my HoP (why dont you yell at them instead) afterwards, and then we started a new shift
-Tsaricide: hop was a traitor
PM to-Admins: Well how could I have known that?
-Tsaricide: Anyway I'm going to give you a threeday ban for this
PM to-Admins: What no!
PM to-Admins: Tsaricide please
-Tsaricide: You murdered two people before the round ended for shitty reasons
PM to-Admins: How is 1. Being shot at and 2. Getting stunbattoned and then my axe stolen shitty reasons
PM to-Admins: Well 2. might be slightly shitty but 1 was valid
-Tsaricide: theft is not a valid reason for murder
-Tsaricide: The cmo was trying to stop you from murdering a crew member
PM to-Admins: Im guessing its because you have some seething hatred for me because I called your shit out on the forums isnt it
PM to-Admins: I've dealt with so many shitty admins on this game you wouldn't BELIEVE
-Tsaricide: Feel free to appeal on the forums
PM to-Admins: Also it's probably because I was sec
PM to-Admins: Just gimme a week long jobban on sec
PM to-Admins: I forgot to take that off my preferred job list before the start of the round
-Tsaricide: Not open to negotiation
PM to-Admins: Why? Why are you so hellbent on being an ass to me?
-Tsaricide: Appeal on the forums, this is nothing personal but if you can't follow our rules this is what happens. I suggest reading the rules carefully in your time off
PM to-Admins: I got my stuff stolen, I was seething mad, you seem to be out to get me (it's pretty obvious) and I cant play 1 round of sec without something bad happening

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I'm EXHAUSTED. I let my emotions get the best of me, and I swear, I will not let it happen again. Me and tsaricide have had some bad blood in the past (also my appeal thread got deleted while all the other where kept so HMMMMM) and I really, really want to put that behind us. Whenever I have a sec round, something bad is bound to happen. I asked for a week jobban from Sec (I've grown to hate that job) but he denied it. I was banned for a partially valid reason (CMO shooting a syringe at me that could've been full of CH which turned out THAT IT WAS was a completely valid reason to kill them but killing the guy who stole my axe wasn't) and I will say this again. I'm sorry.

Also, i've never seen any admin retaliation for the shuttle slaughter that always happens. Seems like if you're NOT in the shuttle, you can't kill anyone without getting banned. Should be both ways you get banned.

Thanks for reading. Now i've gotta get some sleep. :)
"What the FUCK is Carbon Dioxide?" guy
I write a web serial about aliens: https://pseudofunk.wordpress.com
MrBrownFullFrown

Re: [tsaricide] Red McCloud - Banned For Killing 2 People

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #77193

I was the CMO.

I was in the cryotube healing from god knows what, and i see Red axing someone, i dont remember the name.

I stepped out, shot him with the syringe, and he axed us both down.
funkymop

Post by funkymop » #77222

My side of the story: Saw sec. guard on the ground after he either slipped, or got stunned (didn't witness it happen). Decide to take the fireaxe, because why not? Just run around medbay switching back and forth two handing the axe, because I missed the shuttle. Didn't attack anyone, or break anything with the axe. Sec guard that was stunned comes and stun batons me, and murders me with the axe. CMO shoots syringe at sec guard trying to stop him, he also murders the CMO.

Just because I jacked your fireaxe (even though you are sec, and have a plethora of different kinds of tools and weapons to subdue people) you decided to stun baton me, and kill me with the axe. I yelled at the CMO to stop you, and he shot you with a syringe. You put yourself in that situation, by first running around with a fireaxe (instead of AT LEAST putting it on your back), and getting stunned. And of instead of just walking off and forgetting about it, or just tazing and cuffing me instead.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #77312

Just for clarity, you murdered a guy as a security officer despite having resources to non-harmfully detain for the sole reason he picked up an axe?
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #77337

You doubtless posted those PM logs to convince people Tsar is out to get you but the only thing I saw in them is a ton of you having a problem with him and him contacting you for legit admin reasons and behaving himself professionally.

Random example:
PM to-Admins: Well they stole my shit, shuttle was almost to centcom, I got killed my HoP (why dont you yell at them instead) afterwards, and then we started a new shift
-Tsaricide: hop was a traitor
PM to-Admins: Well how could I have known that?
You ask why he's not bitching out the HoP, he replies that the HoP is a traitor so it was V to the alid, and you only read it as Tsar expecting you to magically know he was an antag beforehand, which isn't what he said at all.

When we look at ban appeals, one of the things we look for above other things is some form of responsibility or self-awareness. It's not that we want you to be crying and pleading for mercy or stay up sleepless nights thinking about how you murdered that poor innocent mess of pixels. It's more about getting from you some sign that you know Thing X Is Bad. Not just that you're willing to say it, but that you actually comprehend why it's bad to do that thing. Or at the very least, that you know we think it's bad and you're willing to stop doing it while on our server.

Rather than trying to turn it around into an attack on the admin who banned you.
rdght91 wrote:Just for clarity, you murdered a guy as a security officer despite having resources to non-harmfully detain for the sole reason he picked up an axe?
RIP
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #78084

Bans almost up and no reply from OP so locking.