[Ikkarus n' saegmir ] deathhoof - Hello Again

Appeals which have been closed.
deathhoof

[Ikkarus n' saegmir ] deathhoof - Hello Again

Post by deathhoof » #89820

Byond account and character name: deathhoof, lorenzo sulyard
Banning admin: ikkarus, and I think seagmir
Ban type: 2 week antag ban and permaban
Ban reason and length: 2 week antag ban for switching teams during gang. Perma ban for posting about being banned on singulo before the round ended.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): a month or two ago, I think?
Your side of the story: team switching was rather shit of me. I really got caught up in a spree of trying to "beat the system" in spessmen simulator. Infuriated because I thought I wouldn't get caught teamswitching and did get caught, I made a post on singulo complaining about being banned. In my rage I forgot to consider that the round has not yet ended. Thats how I got banned permanently, for metacoms I suppose is what it could be called.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know that I'm not on a very good standing with the administration right now because of calling you all names and blatantly chelpposting my anarchist agenda on singulo, but honestly, spessmen was one of my only expressional outlets, and without it I do not feel well. So please consider putting aside our differences and allowing me an opportunity to prove that I can contribute meaningfully to the community. I swear I won't teamswitch again.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Ikkarus n' saegmir ] deathhoof - Hello Again

Post by Stickymayhem » #89821

We really have no obligation to allow shitlers to play, and with what I believe was extensive attempted ban evading you're on the proper blacklist of terbs/2beard/tonto fame.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #89825

I have never ban evaded in my life, and I think it's unfair to deny me entry for something as vague as "being a chelpter"
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #89826

I asked saegrimr to up his IC in OOC ban to a perma because of how generally unpleasant it was to play with you.

I think you've had more chances than we offered to most people. Hell, I defended you back when hg wanted to rule 0 ban you when I was still in charge. It's no longer my place to pass judgement on this any more, but know that I did defend you before and I ended up feeling rotten about it.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #89828

so basically im going to stay banned because I pissed you off?
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #89829

You pissed a lot of people off. You would have been permabanned months earlier if it wasn't for me.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #89830

but surely that's not good enough reason to stay banned is it? I've tried very hard to avoid getting banned in the past, besides for not censoring myself. I should really be able to say whatever I want and still get treated like any other player.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #89831

The spirit of our principle rule - Rule 1 - is that you get along and play well with others.

So constantly going around pissing everyone off and not making the game any more fun for the other players should be a very legitimate reason we can ban someone for. Not just waiting around until that person fucks up big enough.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #89833

I feel as though I do not piss off people ic, which is what that rule applies to.
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #89836

How about you just give me a temporary unban for this weekend, so I can prove my worth as an rp-er
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #89837

We have no obligation to keep you around if you're a negative force in the community.

What do you bring to us that improves the community as a whole? What is your value in our community?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #89838

Vekter wrote:We have no obligation to keep you around if you're a negative force in the community.

What do you bring to us that improves the community as a whole? What is your value in our community?
I believe I can significantly improve the community by providing my ic services. Such as roleplaying and figuring out strategies for certain things. I think that in general, I cause players around me to experience more fun.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #89839

You've literally been posting on singulo on how tg sucks and how you don't even care you were banned, etc, for months.
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #89844

NikNakFlak wrote:You've literally been posting on singulo on how tg sucks and how you don't even care you were banned, etc, for months.
I dont feel like the behavior of some singulo chelpposter that might not even be me should effect this ban. I don't even care about talking in ooc or anything. I just want to try shadowling and ayyyduction
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #89846

Better luck next year kid.