[tsaricide]Failbound - got rage reported and then banned

Appeals which have been closed.
Failbound

[tsaricide]Failbound - got rage reported and then banned

Post by Failbound » #86021

Byond account: Failbound // Character Name: King Ogre
Banning admin: tsaricide
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permabanned until I appeal

Ban reason and length: Killed deagol fnr, lied about it to me and lied about knowing him, was accused of using outside communication to know where deagol was. Explain on the forums

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-05-05 17:13:13 US EST.

Your side of the story: This dude is someone I barely know. I was confused when I got interrogated about him because I haven't spoken to him in ages. A very long time ago I was part of a team fortress 2 competitive UGC Team. He was a part of the team and we didn't get along too well. At the end we ended up being in great conflict and he got salty and never spoke to me again. The rest of the team stuck together, it was me, Slayertmann, and EasX. EasX recently introduced me to the game about 2 weeks ago? After I learned the game, I stopped asking EasX for help and just learned from the people around me. EasX has been on tg since 2013, and he told me meta gets you banned fast. I haven't meta'd at all due to that. The only ban I've ever gotten was due to a misunderstanding of the round end sequence. I have never played with this deagol kid on Ss13. So when he got on I didn't even know who the fuck he was. The reason he was murdered is because I'm pretty positive I was killed via a ling as sec in the very beginning of the round. I was placed in a morgue, someone from robotics finds my corpse and turns me into a cyborg. Then I got cloned and still had memories of who killed me. It looked similar to Deagol. I tased and cuffed him initially, and him still. The shuttle left thereafter, I was not able to get on it. I did not kill him immediately, only after the round had ended and the gamemode was revealed I was told to do this after another incident, which an admin politely corrected my mistake as a new player(admin was hbo to clarify). I understand he is still angry at me it seems. But honestly the kid ruins games. He's gotten me banned from Gmod and tf2 servers so far.

Why you think you should be unbanned: The kid obviously hates me and just doesn't want me to enjoy the game. I just picked up this game, and it's really fun. Ultimately, if I get permabanned because their metagrudge, it just is unfair.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [tsaricide]Failbound - got rage reported and then banned

Post by Vekter » #87409

Sorry for the delay. I haven't been able to get a hold of Tsaricide recently, but I'll make sure this gets taken care of.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Failbound

Post by Failbound » #87413

Thanks man, it's been a pain.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #87506

Comparing your ban appeal to deagols I'm not going to unban you based on how you were lying even knowing him and a few other things.

Feel free to appeal in a few months.
Failbound

Post by Failbound » #87512

Mind stating the few other things? If I can recall the reason I was banned was because I killed him "fnr" Which is one reason I can understand, and the other being "Lying to an admin about knowing about him." When we go back to the killing him fnr part, it was literally the fact that I died to a traitor earlier in the round. Got cloned and he had a traitor weapon out. No meta involved in that. The other part is lying about knowing deagol, which was literally me being confused because I was doing a secs job and then getting bwoinked. As said before, do you mind stating the other reasons so I can understand the reasoning behind the ban other than the two reasons you've stated?
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #87520

It all started when you killed him because you thought he may have been a changeling that stung you, he claimed you knew him and only did it to fuck with him and you denied knowing him.

Then I find out you did infact know him, he also accused you of using metacomms with easx. And you did kill him before the round ended.

If a headmin wants to look into this and unban you they are free to but if not then you can appeal in a few months.
Failbound

Post by Failbound » #87522

So. Are you simply going to take his word for both 1) "He claimed you knew him and only did it to fuck with him" and 2) Using metacomms with EasX.
His post provides plenty of evidence of me knowing him from approx 1-2 years ago. But it doesn't show me deliberately going out of my way to fuck with him nor comming with EasX. and Can I contact a headmin or is that completely random?
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #91199

Well I gave time for the headmins to respond but they didn't feel like it I guess so I'm locking this thread and you can appeal in a few months.