[saegrimir] Bannu Appealu

Appeals which have been closed.
MrBrownFullFrown

[saegrimir] Bannu Appealu

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #99259

Account : MrBrownNoFrown
Reason(permaban): Bombed wizard, killed 5 others, had been previously warned about bombs. Left a proxy bomb behind that blew people up. Goodbye.
Applied by saegrimir.
2015-04-18 02:42:18

Its been a while and summer is coming, passed muh studies fuck yeah. Anyway, evil ban, can-do something about it?

Why i think i should be unbannu: To be relatively honest, i was rather addicted and the game was getting in the way of my studies, i kinda knew i was potentially spoiling the round for others, although i hoped to trigger round end by kablooeing wizard. Getting banned was easier than stopping playing on my own, and trying to pete the wizard was also a way to keep playing.

:3

edit: read appeal rules.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Bannu Appealu

Post by Ricotez » #99264

Admins will ban you on request if it's to help you with your discipline, precisely to prevent people from deliberately doing something like this.
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #99266

peteing stuff provides satisfaction. admins get satisfaction for banning, moreso if the ban is not something the banee wants, its a win/win situation for both parties.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #99579

Absolutely not. Nearly all of your bans have been for bombing shit as a nonantag and this isn't even counting your previous account, krossenheim, which you have been evading a permaban that I should have just removed you for the first time you bombed arrivals.

Find another server to play on.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #99608

I remember this guy. Forcewaldo? Absolutely terrible powergamer and greytider. Once he got into Toxins as Von Krossheim it got even worse.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #99611

Correct, i'd hoped he'd gotten over his fascination with bombing literally everything but I was wrong.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #99755

i did ban evade at some point but that was before the second coming :0

also its quite peculiar how one gets a powergamer fame over discovering meth pills and using them for a day. fascinating how security chases you just because you run fast o_o.

edit: i miss Randy and Lorenzo ;_;. anyway, they say third time is the charm, do reconsider letting me play, i'd be embarassed to let you down after you unban me from a permaban.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #99769

Actually, I was moreso referring to you getting chemical implants for stimulants no matter what role you were, every round you could, and breaking into Chemistry even more often than that.

No obligation to let shitty players play here, etc.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #99782

Lorenzo ate a perma too, dog. Hate to break it to you.