Appeals which have been closed.
trytryagin66

[Brotemis] Multiple CKeys

Post by trytryagin66 » #20347

Byond account and character name: Trytryagin66, Studd Muffinz

Banning admin: Brotemis

Ban reason and length: "Griefer. Explain on the forums your 3 ckeys"

Time ban was placed (including time zone): July 18 2:25 pm Pacific Standard

Your side of the story: I've always have had 2 accounts on byond from when I played Facepunch. It was what I did when I got job banned from science on one I would go to the other. Then Facepunch changed maps and went to shit and I didn't play for a long time. I one day was on 4chan and found /TG/ Station. When I played on it it was fun and everyone did their jobs. I forget why I originally went to my other account. Probably got banned when someone hit me and then I proceded to kill them or fucked up and got job banned from scientist. I then got banned off of my other account and stopped using it. I stayed on Studd Muffinz for a while until I finally got Job banned from all head jobs and science plus genetics. This happened while I was the chaplain. I didn't feel like hassling admins so I never appealed it. I really like playing science as it is the only job were you can see your results. I decided to make a new account so I could do play as a scientist again. I started getting into telescience and RnD. Found it fun. Then played atmos one round, pretended to be a fire fighter. I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off. Got banned for 24 hours, I didn't feel I argued with the admin much. I usually just accept temp bans. Woke up this morning ready to play some space station and found a perma ban. And this long winded story is why I have 3 ckeys.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I love your server. I don't use the other accounts anymore. And I tend to do my job.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [Brotemis] Multiple CKeys

Post by elyina » #20353

this is called job ban evasion, which is typically worth an instant permaban once we find out about it.
trytryagin66

Re: [Brotemis] Multiple CKeys

Post by trytryagin66 » #20354

Oh shit. Guess a sorry won't cut it then.