Appeals which have been closed.
Aizer

[stickymayhem] Aizer Unban please.

Post by Aizer » #20840

Byond account and character name: Rantax, Napoleon? I dont remember

Banning admin: stickymayhem

Ban reason and length: Preventing the space of a syndicate bomb being not antag

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-05-22

Your side of the story: I was told to explain myself on a thread but i think its deleted now, The reason why i acted like that and disconnected its simply because i was having a bad time and i was somewhat drunk, i entered i saw that and i am not sure why i dragged the bomb around then i left. I did things with my life and now i return 2 months after that, i am sorry to anyone affected by the accident.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It was a long time ago and i dont really think i deserve a perma, i am really sorry for the problems caused and i wish to keep playing here because i want to return to play this game
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [stickymayhem] Aizer Unban please.

Post by Stickymayhem » #20843

The permanent ban was only because you left without explaining yourself. In these cases it is normal to apply a permanent ban and then reduce or lift it once they come to the forums to explain yourself, as you have done so here.

What you did was crappy and killed a lot of people but an unbanning is long past due so I'll lift this immediately. Welcome back and try not to mix SS13 and drink again if you're not sure you can behave!
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman