Richboy300

[ambassadormagikarp] Naked Man - banned for monkey welderbom

Post by Richboy300 » #280434

Byond account and character name: Richboy300; Naked Man
Banning admin: ambassadormagikarp
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Temp ban and banned from bagil
Ban reason and length: Monkied himself then tried to welder bomb
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-04-21 01:42:37
Your side of the story: So happened was I was playing geneticist, and I was trying to convert my monkey into a human so I saved my buffer before I turned my monkey into a human (so I wouldn't fuck up) and started to make changes. Then when I made a change, I injected myself using the monkey buffer and ACCIDENTLY turned myself into a monkey and decided to kill myself since I fucked up so I thought what would be a better way but to welder bomb myself, so I went to go welder bomb myself.
Why you think you should be unbanned: When I was playing Hippie station I thought it was fine but, when I came over to TG I learn now that I can't do that and I am sorry.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [ambassadormagikarp] Naked Man - banned for monkey welde

Post by onleavedontatme » #280436

Is there missing information here or is burning floor tiles bannable
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #280443

Oh shit yeah, you tried to welderbomb someone from what popped up causing me to guess it was a griff and run so I ended up banning you so you'd just explain yourself. Probably excessive for something but yeah, you're unbanned. Just be careful about potentially killing other people with your suicide
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #280444

Karp wrote:Oh shit yeah, you tried to welderbomb someone from what popped up causing me to guess it was a griff and run so I ended up banning you so you'd just explain yourself. Probably excessive for something but yeah, you're unbanned. Just be careful about potentially killing other people with your suicide
Just to reiterate this, any suicide in which you hurt/kill someone with = you're responsible [at least with me].

If you don't want to play, that's fine, just please don't do it in a way that debilitates people who DO want to play.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current