[Unknown] PuzzPack - Assistant Jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
FuckPubby

[Unknown] PuzzPack - Assistant Jobban

Post by FuckPubby » #300119

Byond account and character name: PuzzPack - Oshane Mann
Banning admin: I don't fucking know.
Ban type: Assistant Jobban
Ban reason and length: It was probably greytiding multiple times, I don't know the length.
Time ban was placed: I don't fucking know - EST
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Your side of the story: I guess I was greytiding on multiple occasions.
Why you should be unbanned: I don't really enjoy doing any job in particular, and I always loved playing as assistant and just playing and enjoying the round in many different ways. Also I'm afraid I'm going to take a job slot from someone that wants it, and I think I've ended my greytiding ways.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Unknown] PuzzPack - Assistant Jobban

Post by Thunder11 » #300123

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
FuckPubby

Post by FuckPubby » #300159

Thunder11 wrote:Image
Anything else to add? Do I need to redo my appeal? Or is it denied, accepted, what? I still think the why I should be unbanned part is relevant.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #300377

FuckPubby wrote:
Anything else to add? Do I need to redo my appeal? Or is it denied, accepted, what? I still think the why I should be unbanned part is relevant.
You stated you didn't know the actual reason for your ban. He posted the reason for your ban.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #300435

I'm fine with lifting this, reason seems way too vague and the reasons listed can be done as any job, really.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
FuckPubby

Post by FuckPubby » #300574

cedarbridge wrote:
FuckPubby wrote:
You stated you didn't know the actual reason for your ban. He posted the reason for your ban.
Well the thing is, nothing changes because the reason I was banned is pretty much what I assumed why I was banned in my post, so it's pretty redundant.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #300587

FuckPubby wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
FuckPubby wrote:
Well the thing is, nothing changes because the reason I was banned is pretty much what I assumed why I was banned in my post, so it's pretty redundant.
Well, it was more than just the reason as it was the the admin as well. The banning admin is no longer an admin; which generally means current headmins discretion on those bans as of now. This hasn't been lifted as of yet, so you'll have to be patient.
Freedom
FuckPubby

Post by FuckPubby » #301593

Paging @imblyings
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #301796

I thought pkp handled this

I had a quick look you've got several other ckeys with colourful histories, if you're going to come back then don't be shit

You just got given a ban regarding lavaland roles and not listening to an admin to cut something out, you're also on probation.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.