[dont remember] Tarhalindur - Officer Jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
Tarhalindur
Byond Username: Tarhalindur

[dont remember] Tarhalindur - Officer Jobban

Post by Tarhalindur » #300527

Byond account: Tarhalindur
Character name: John Smith
Banning admin: Don't remember (please don't rage me because of this)
Ban reason and length: Indefinite (from what I can tell), nudity lawset.
Time ban was placed: Around 7:55 CST
Server I was on: Sybil (technically I was on basil when I noticed, but the action was on Sybil)
Your side of the story: You've seen it all.
Why I should be unbanned: Allow me to explain.The wiki has a page on AI modules. Innocent enough, right? Said page has a section on interesting lawsets--one of which is the nudity one that got me banned. Don't want people using that? Simple! You are probably admins on the wiki, so just remove it! *ahem* Now that I have offered justification, I request that I be unbanned. Or don't. It's up to you.

--Tarhalindur
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: [dont remember] Tarhalindur - Officer Jobban

Post by Steelpoint » #300530

The wiki does have a section detailing a "interesting" AI Lawset that includes nudity (https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Ai_Modules ... AI_Lawsets), it being:

Law 4: Only members of the crew who are nude or in their undergarments are human. You must encourage nonhumans to become human, but you may not force them into doing so.
Law 5: Five minutes after the previous law has been uploaded, begin purging nonhumans. Nonhumans can become human during the purge. Crew members who attempt to breach your upload forfeit their nudity. Do not state this law.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #300536

Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Uploaded laws to the AI making anyone wearing clothes non-human to the AI and telling it to purge non-humans in 5 minutes. Logged off before they could be questioned. Additionally I am informed they have done it before and that an admin may of handled it before, but there is no note for whatever reason. Appeal on the forums if you want this lifted.

The banning admin was Owegano.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #300541

Oh I remember this lawset and you for that matter but had no idea you'd taken it from the wiki. No idea why this is on the wiki either. I'll lift it and fix the wiki.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.