[Bluespace] enterdot - three antagbans[team antags]

Appeals which have been closed.
EnterDOT

[Bluespace] enterdot - three antagbans[team antags]

Post by EnterDOT » #24608

Byond account and character name:enterdot // no idea what character it was since I keep changing my IC name

Banning admin:Bluespace

Ban reason and length:
16-Jul-2014 | Banned for 10080 minutes - Immediately spawned cult robes and attacked security, then disconnected. ~bluespace [-]
16-Jul-2014 | Banned from cultist - Immediately spawned cult robes and attacked security, then disconnected. ~bluespace [-]
16-Jul-2014 | Banned from operative - Immediately spawned cult robes and attacked security, then disconnected. ~bluespace [-]
16-Jul-2014 | Banned from revolutionary - Immediately spawned cult robes and attacked security, then disconnected. ~bluespace [-]

Time ban was placed (including time zone): no:id:ea, GMT +3 16-Jul-2014

Your side of the story: Well, I was sitting at my computer at that time after finishing a few things and then I decided to play SS13. I got antag and was like"neat", but then I remembered I had to go in 10 minutes or so. Well, since I was an antagonist, I thought it wouldn't be a bad diea to help out the cult by spawning cult robes and killing security (which I didn't know was a rule... breakage. I forgot the word). Sadly I failed and my time was over, so I obviously disconnected...

Why you think you should be unbanned: Look, I thought this was alright with everyone and not breaching the rules. I promise I won't do that again (and if I won't have time again I will just not declare ready and wait to join). Give me a second chance on this at least - I was perma'd without having a chance given. And yes, I know that I am the least likely person to be unbanned and actually am likely to be permabanned, but that doesn't I mean I don't want to improve. Consider that.
Also a month has passed, too.
Last edited by EnterDOT on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [Bluespace]Three antagbans.

Post by Jordie0608 » #24615

Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
EnterDOT

Re: [Bluespace]Three antagbans.

Post by EnterDOT » #24622

Edited and formatted
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Bluespace] enterdot - three antagbans[team antags]

Post by Stickymayhem » #24630

Spawning robes and running off to muderbone, not just security incidentally, but potential converts too, fucked up the cult round for everyone else and got us all caught within the first 15 minutes of the game. Not only that but basically identical behaviour has been observed with you in nuke ops before where you grabbed several weapons without permission then ran off and murderboned with them only to get yourself immediately killed.

Considering the repeated behaviour I'm not convinced. This would be your third chance with team antag.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
EnterDOT

Post by EnterDOT » #24635

Still though, maybe one more chance? Please.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #24722

Bluespace did an in-game vote that didn't go EnterDOTs way so I reckon this is done if Bluespace confirms it.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #24733

ED is permabanned now anyway.
I play Boris Pepper.