Jarek
Byond Username: JarekTheRaptor
Github Username: Jarektheraptor

[KorPhaeron] I love appealing notes

Post by Jarek » #344236

Byond account and character name: JarekTheRaptor - Loves-the-lizards
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Note
Ban reason and length: 2016-09-06 13:36:12 | Sybil | korphaeron
Allegedly murdered the whole shuttle as a non antag ash drake, logged out before I could ask about it.

2016-08-14 21:10:36 | Sybil | korphaeron
Banned from cultist - Blowing up the cult base (accidentally?) as a shade, then expressing disgust for the role in dead chat. Not the first ban/note/warning for messing around as roles like golem or shade.

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: For the ash drake one I don't think I have much to say about it because I barely remember it, I vaguely recall some nerds trying to kill me and despite me trying to not kill them, the sheer sense of valids on some people is ungodly and I killed them, I think. I don't really remember, but I'm not banned for this and I never was so this note doesn't feel like it's going anywhere.

The second one is totally valid in terms of the ban but a note that atlantaned put down: 2016-08-14 21:02:04 | Sybil | atlantaned
Banned for 1440 minutes - Accidently blew up their fellow cult buddies with a bomb after being converted to a cult. ;_; Kinda already has this one covered so I guess the part about being banned from cult doesn't really need to be there for a second time?

Why you should be unbanned: I'm a good boy I dindunuffin
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Re: [KorPhaeron] I love appealing notes

Post by Slignerd » #344259

I believe I was around for the ash drake thing, and I can confirm that people really wanted to kill it. Then the ash drake panicked and started attacking back, which, given how ash drakes work, resulted in some fire breathing.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #344261

I never followed up on the drake thing and I'm not sure why that cult thing got a double note so both of these can be removed whenever
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #344262

Huh, weird. I took care of the duplicated note that I left
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #344263

Oh I see what happened, I jobanned him and you serverbanned him for the same incident
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #344264

Anyway, resolved